Omega 3 is known to be essential and very effective for proper body health.
Most of us know that the best source for Omega3 is fish.
Careful and deep scrutiny reveals that there are more rich sources and more efficient absorption.
Importance of Omega 3 on the menu:
Omega 3 is very important for body function. Omega-3 is actually the name of the center a body of essential fatty acids.
Consuming Omega3 helps prevent heart attacks, prevent stroke, lower blood pressure, lower the risk of atherosclerosis, prevent inflammation and autoimmune diseases, regulate the immune system and more.
In addition, Omega3 plays an important role in the development and functioning of the brain, especially in infancy.
It is very important to keep a balanced menu that includes Omega3 especially during pregnancy.
Adequate intake of Omega3 may help reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s, prevent depression and even treat attention problems.
Vegan Sources for Omega 3:
Contrary to popular belief, fish contain very small amounts of omega3 and this is also provided that the fish themselves are fed from sources rich in omega 3 like seaweed.
Because the fish that may and are rich in omega3 are only deep-sea fish that constitute about 50% of the fish currently sold.
These fish are exposed to toxins and mercury and other pests that you probably won’t want to submit to your child.
Faced with fish are omega3 sources that are more efficient than those originating from plants. These include roasted walnuts, chia seeds and flax seeds.
Combination in a vegan diet:
The walnuts when not roasted can be combined with a vegetable salad or simply eaten as a delicious snack.
The flax and chia seeds, on the other hand, should be combined with cold foods. The flax seed and chia seeds have a relatively neutral flavor and can therefore be incorporated into many vegan recipes.
- Bread Machine : Everything You Need To KnowBread machines are great because they give you full control over the ingredients you'll be … Read more
- Why Do Vegetarians Rarely Get Cancer?Are vegetarians rarely susceptible to cancer? Is this just a view of some people? To … Read more
- Why Vegans Don’t Eat MeatThere is no one single reason as to why a vegan refuses or avoids the … Read more
- Setting Goals For Your Vegan Weight LossAs with most anything you desire to have in life setting goals is paramount with … Read more
- Is a Plant Strong Diet too Extreme?If you asked me to give up meat and dairy two years ago, I would … Read more
- Vegetarian Weight Loss MistakesIs the term Vegetarian weight loss mistakes totally foreign to you or probably you know … Read more