Omega 3 is known to be essential and very effective for proper body health.
Most of us know that the best source for Omega3 is fish.
Careful and deep scrutiny reveals that there are more rich sources and more efficient absorption.
Importance of Omega 3 on the menu:
Omega 3 is very important for body function. Omega-3 is actually the name of the center a body of essential fatty acids.
Consuming Omega3 helps prevent heart attacks, prevent stroke, lower blood pressure, lower the risk of atherosclerosis, prevent inflammation and autoimmune diseases, regulate the immune system and more.
In addition, Omega3 plays an important role in the development and functioning of the brain, especially in infancy.
It is very important to keep a balanced menu that includes Omega3 especially during pregnancy.
Adequate intake of Omega3 may help reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s, prevent depression and even treat attention problems.
Vegan Sources for Omega 3:
Contrary to popular belief, fish contain very small amounts of omega3 and this is also provided that the fish themselves are fed from sources rich in omega 3 like seaweed.
Because the fish that may and are rich in omega3 are only deep-sea fish that constitute about 50% of the fish currently sold.
These fish are exposed to toxins and mercury and other pests that you probably won’t want to submit to your child.
Faced with fish are omega3 sources that are more efficient than those originating from plants. These include roasted walnuts, chia seeds and flax seeds.
Combination in a vegan diet:
The walnuts when not roasted can be combined with a vegetable salad or simply eaten as a delicious snack.
The flax and chia seeds, on the other hand, should be combined with cold foods. The flax seed and chia seeds have a relatively neutral flavor and can therefore be incorporated into many vegan recipes.
- 7 Natural Ways to Burn Fat And Attain Your Weight Loss GoalWant to get rid of those extra pounds? Are you sick of holding your stomach […] More
- Baby Food Diet: What Should You Know?- Pros, Cons…The new kid on the block for female weight loss is the Baby Food Diet. […] More
- What Is The Difference Between Spirulina And ChlorellaBoth Spirulina and Chlorella are micro-algae and have been introduced as the new “superfood”. Both […] More
- How To Read Food Nutrition LabelsIn this article we will look at the food nutrition label and ingredient list and […] More
- Vegan Tiramisu RecipeToday I bring you a super simple vegan tiramisu recipe with a small idea of […] More
- Juice Diet Weight Loss: Does it Really Work?Does a juice diet weight loss diet really help lose weight and maintain a superb […] More