Vegetable Fats Fact :
We often avoid consuming high-fat products. But we shouldn’t.
Fat plays a particularly important role in helping the body function and its vitality.
But it is important to know what are the most essential sources of the most effective fat for our bodies.
What is fat and what is its importance?
Among carbohydrates and proteins, one of the most essential components of the body is fat.
The role of fat is many, including helping to absorb vitamins in the body, it is used as the body’s main source of energy since fat contains a large amount of energy in relation to a unit of mass
In addition, fat tissue acts as an “insulation wrap” for the internal organs and serves as a kind of cushioning that protects them.
Fat in body function we have no doubt.
But what are the most effective sources?
The most effective sources of fat:
Human sources are divided into 2.
Vegetable fats and Animal fats.
Animal fat is mainly saturated and high in cholesterol.
The biggest danger in consuming animal fat is the fact that saturated fat combined with cholesterol is the number one cause of devastating disease and mortality.
Animal fat causes a significant increase in cholesterol, leading to heart disease, vascular disease, atherosclerosis and various cancers such as colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer, and breast cancer.
Vegetable fats, on the other hand, is unsaturated and cholesterol-free.
It provides your body with its fat and cleaner and more efficient.
Unsaturated and cholesterol-free fats can be found at:
- Nuts of various kinds
- Vegetable oils – like olive oil, sunflower oil, canola oil, sesame oil, soybean oil and more.
Related Post : Is a vegan diet healthy
Combining fats in a vegan diet:
As mentioned earlier, incorporating Vegetable fats into the diet is especially important for the proper functioning of the body, maintaining it and even its appearance.
The vegetable origin fat can be easily combined with any meal.
- Top 10 Vegan Honey SubstitutesThe honey bee will visit up to 1500 flowers in order to collect enough nectar … Read more
- 10 Unexpected Vegan Diet Side EffectsDid you wonder why the vegan lifestyle become more and more popular? The answer : … Read more
- Why Honey Is Not Vegan?Bees are insects. Insects are animals. Honey is a product made by bees. Honey is created … Read more
- How To Get Glowing Skin: Vegan DIY Cleanser and DIY MoisturizerToday is Beauty Tricks Monday and I’m back with another DIY Vegan All-Natural beauty tip on … Read more
- Do Humans Need To Eat Meat ?"Do Humans Need To Eat Meat " is a topic that can often get quite … Read more
- Can Vegans Eat Yogurt?One of the foods that many people think they will have to give up, when … Read more