Pumpkin is sweet and glutinous, golden and bright, cheap and with high nutritional value!
Pumpkin is not only a common ingredient of Chinese people, it is also very popular in lot of countries.
First, I want to make the pumpkin delicious, and really have a few reliable recipes.Here are ten practical pumpkin recipes and snacks for everyone. Click To Tweet
1. Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Pumpkin, sugar, glutinous rice flour
How To Prepare The Pumpkin Pie Recipe :
1. Peel and slice the pumpkin in a microwave steamer and cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
(You can also steam it in a steamer, or put a small amount of water in a dish and cover it with plastic wrap and microwave for 10 minutes on high heat).
2. Steam the pumpkin while squashing it into a pumpkin puree with a spoon and stir in the right amount of sugar
3. Prepare the right amount of glutinous rice flour and caster sugar
4. Add pumpkin puree and glutinous rice flour at a ratio of about 1: 1, adding glutinous rice flour little by little.
5. If the dough is too dry, add a small amount of water until it becomes a pumpkin dough without sticking hands.
6. Divide the dough into small pieces and knead.
7. Squeeze the dough and use a heart-shaped mold to cut the heart shape.
8. Put a little oil in the pan and fry the pumpkin pie until golden on both sides.Share This Recipe Click To Tweet
You May Also Like : Pregnant Women: Vegan nutrition during pregnancy
2. Pumpkin Cheese Cake Recipe
1: 250 grams of plain cheese, 135 grams of pumpkin puree, 60 grams of fine sugar, half of lemon zest
Soymilk 30g, cinnamon powder 1/4 tsp (1.25ML) marked ingredients can be purchased online
2: (bottom of digestive biscuits) 100 grams of digestive biscuits, 50 grams of vegetarian butter
How To Cook With Method 1: (Making Digestive Biscuit Bottom)
1. Put the digestive biscuits in a fresh-keeping bag, fasten the mouth of the fresh-keeping bag, and use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits in the fresh-keeping bag until the biscuits are crushed into powder.
2. The plain butter heats and melts into a liquid. Pour powdered cookies.
3. Stir with the tool until the butter and biscuits are completely mixed and become a moist batter.
4. Put the stirred cookie batter into the bottom of the mold and squeeze it with the back of a spoon.
5. Put the mold with the bottom of the cake in the refrigerator and refrigerate until the bottom of the cake is hardened.
How To Cook With Method 2 : (Pumpkin Cheese Cake)
1. After peeling and seeding the pumpkin, cut into small pieces and steam them (or put them in a microwave oven for two or three minutes) until they can be pierced with chopsticks.
Use a rolling pin to squash the pumpkin meat
2. After the plain cheese has softened at room temperature, add fine sugar and beat it with an eggbeater until it is smooth and free of particles.
3. Pour pumpkin puree and beat with an eggbeater
5. Pour soy milk, cinnamon powder, lemon crumbs, and beat again to become a plain cheese cake.
6. Pour the plain cheese cake paste into the mold with the digestive biscuit bottom
7. Put the mold in the baking sheet, and pour hot water into the baking sheet. The height of the water is about 1/2 of the height of the cheese cake paste.
8. Place the baking sheet in a 160-degree oven and bake for about an hour until the pumpkin cake is completely solidified. There is no fluidity when touched with your hands, and the surface is slightly golden brown.
9. After the baked cake is cooled, put it in the refrigerator for more than 4 hours and then take it out of the mold.Share This Recipe Click To Tweet
3. Pumpkin Vegan Chicken Rice Recipe
300 grams of pumpkin, 2 cups of rice, one vegetarian chicken, 8 fresh mushrooms, half onion
1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp fresh soy sauce, a little vegetable oil
How to cook :
1. Put a little oil in the wok, sauté the onion and add the chopped vegetarian chicken pieces
2. Add pumpkin and shiitake pieces and stir-fry, turn off the heat, season with salt and fresh soy sauce, mix well
4. Mix the pumpkin vegetarian chicken together in the rice cooker and cook the rice cooking program.
4. Soy Milk Pumpkin Juice Recipe
About 250 grams of pumpkin, 200cc of soy milk, about 50 grams of rice, appropriate amount of red dates
How to cook The Soy Milk Pumpkin Recipe :
1. Rice (soaked for at least half an hour) about 50 grams, pumpkin about 250 grams, a bag of soy milk
2. Pumpkin is washed, seeded, peeled and cut into pieces.
3. Drain the soaked rice and pour it into the cup of soymilk, put the diced pumpkin and soy milk, and pour an appropriate amount of boiling water to the water level.
4. Turn on the power after soaking for 5 minutes, select the “Grain Soy Milk” button, and it will be completed automatically.Share This Recipe Click To Tweet
5. Pumpkin Hair Cake Recipe
pumpkin, peeled 300 g flour 220 g, sugar 15 g yeast 3 g 80-100 g heated raisins or dates amount
How to cook the Pumpkin Hair Cake :
1. Pumpkin peeled and sliced
2. Steam on the pot until cooked through, drain out the steamed water (leave it for future use)
3. Crush the pumpkin into mud, add sugar and mix well, and let cool (otherwise it will be hot to yeast)
4. Pour the yeast into a little warm water (within portion) and stir until dissolved
5. Pour in the cold steamed pumpkin juice, pumpkin puree, flour and a part of the water (do not pour all the water in one go).
6. Apply a layer of oil to the bottom and sides of the mold and pour in pumpkin batter
7. Warm and humid place to ferment to 2-3 times bigger
8. Put the raisins or red dates that have been washed and drained on the surface. Turn the steam on the medium heat for 25 minutes, then simmer for 5 minutes. After taking it out for a while, take off the mold when it is not hot
6. Golden Sand Pumpkin Recipe
400 grams of pumpkin, one bag of plain salted egg yolk, moderate amount of salt.
How to cook the Golden Sand Pumpkin Recipe:
1. Peel the pumpkin and cut into 2-3 mm thin slices
2. Unpack the salted egg yolks, add 1 tablespoon plain water and mix well
3. Boil water in the pot, add a small amount of salt, and add pumpkin
4. Boil for about 8 months, then remove and drain
5. Pour a little oil in the pan, put the egg yolks in, and push the spatula clockwise to stir
6. Stir fry until it bubbles.
7. Pour the pumpkin and stir-fry, so that the egg yolks are evenly attached to the pumpkin, seasoning with an appropriate amount of salt.
8. Be careful not to fry the pumpkin too much, otherwise it will affect the beauty.
7. Pumpkin and Red Date Soup
Pumpkin, red dates, rock sugar or brown sugar
How To Cook :
1. Peel and squash the pumpkin, wash and cut into large pieces
2. Wash the red dates with warm water
3. Put water in the pot, put red dates after the water is boiling, turn to low heat after boiling, and cook for 15 minutes
4. Put pumpkin cubes and continue cooking until the pumpkin is soft and rotten.
8. Pumpkin porridge Recipe
Golden pumpkin, rice
1. Rice scouring can be carried out according to the general porridge procedure, and I will not talk about it
2. Then peel the pumpkin, cut into large pieces, and steam in a steamer for about 15 minutes until soft.
3. Pour into a container and use a spoon to crush the pumpkin. The finer the better
4. After the porridge is boiled, pour the pumpkin puree, stir well, and boil for another 10 minutes.
Note that it should be medium to low heat.
9. Coconut Pumpkin Purple Potato Sticky Rice Wonton
Purple potato, pumpkin, glutinous rice flour, salad oil, sugar, coconut
How To Cook:
1. Purple potatoes are steamed, then peeled and crushed into mud (like sweet ones, you can add some sugar)
2. Pumpkin cut into pieces, steamed, peeled and crushed into mud
3. Add glutinous rice flour to pumpkin puree
4. Knead into a softer dough
5. Take a small piece of dough, press it flat, and add the filling
6. Group into small balls
7. Brush a thin layer of oil on the drawer of the steamer, place the glutinous rice balls on it, and steam for 10 minutes on high heat.
8. Take a plate, cover with coconut flakes, take out the glutinous rice balls while it’s hot, roll in the coconut flakes, and make the glutinous rice balls filled with coconut flakes.
10. Pumpkin Tremella Soup
Pumpkin, white fungus, wolfberry, a few rock sugar
How To Cook:
1. After trembling with warm water, wash the pedicles, peel and peel the pumpkin and dice.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot, add the truncated white fungus, and turn to low heat after boiling.
3. The soup made with white fungus over low heat is slightly thicker, add diced pumpkin and wolfberry.
4. After boiling, continue to cook on low heat until the pumpkin becomes soft, add an appropriate amount of rock sugar to season
- How To Raise a Baby on a Vegan DietSome people believe that a vegan diet can have a negative impact on the health … Read more
- Rooftop Vegetable Garden-The New challengeOn the roof of a warehouse in downtown New York, a group of young people … Read more
- Vegan Lunch Ideas For SchoolMaking vegan meals at home is an easy affair. The difficulty comes in when your … Read more
- 10 Reasons why the meat and dairy industry is unsustainableWhether you like it or not, eating dairy products has become a big problem for … Read more
- Is a vegetarian diet Good for DiabetesAccording to a new study, a low fat vegetarian diet may be more helpful than … Read more
- Homemade aloe Vera beauty hackAloe Vera Beauty Method. Commonly known as "scallion" and "elephant gallbladder", is an amazing plant … Read more