Vegan Cookie Recipes taste just as delicious and decadent as the non-vegan ones, and are both healthier and cruelty free.
Here are some of my favorite vegan cookie recipes :
1-Vegan Cookie Recipes – Poppy Seeds Cookies
2.5 fl oz soya milk
4oz poppy seeds
2 oz vegan margarine
2oz caster sugar
1oz vegan chocolate melted + extra chocolate for melting and dipping
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground cloves
4 oz currants
5 oz plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
How to cook
Heat the milk in a saucepan until almost boiling, then remove the pan from the heat, and soak the poppy seeds in the milk for 15 minutes.
Whisk the vegan margarine with the caster sugar in a bowl until it is light and fluffy.
Mix in the melted chocolate, spices, currants and the poppy seed mixture.
Sift in the flour and baking powder and knead to until the dough is pliable.
Roll the dough into 24 small balls.
Place on a greased baking sheet and press down with a fork to create a cookie shape.
Bake the cookies at 350F for 20 minutes until crisp.
Allow to cool on a wire rack.
Dip half of each cookie in melted chocolate and allow to harden before serving
2-Vegan Cookie Recipes – Chocolate Crescent Cookies
How to Cook
Heat the oven to 325F.
Sift the flour with the sugar and sea salt into a large bowl.
Rub the vegan margarine into the mixture until it resembles breadcrumbs.
Add the almonds and the chocolate, and continue to work the mixture until it forms a smooth dough adding a little milk if necessary.
Thinly roll out the dough onto a surface lightly dusted with flour, and cut into shapes using a cookie cutter.
Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, then allow to cool on a wire rack.
3-Vegan Cookie Recipes – Choc Chip Cookies
4oz self raising flour
2oz brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
4 tsp carob powder
2oz chopped dates
3.5 fl oz soya milk (sweetened)
3 fl oz rapeseed oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp grated orange rind
1oz vegan chocolate, grated
How to cook
Preheat oven to 350F.
In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, carob powder, sea sale and dates.
Add the soya milk, oil and vanilla extract and beat together.
Stir in the orange rind and grated chocolate.
Grease a baking tray with the coconut oil.
Divide the mixture into 12 balls, and smooth down with a wet knife into cookie shapes.
Bake for 10 minutes, and then leave to cool on a wire rack.
Enjoy Your vegan cookie recipes
You May Also Like :
- Jalapeno Popper with Macadamia-Cheese and Fig SauceA tasty combination of spicy, sweet, and tangy, these vegan … Read more
- How To Make Your Own Soy Milk YogurtHere's how to make your own Soy milk yogurt: Ingredients: … Read more
- Vegan Yogurt Smoothie RecipeOne thing that many people miss with vegan smoothies is … Read more
- How to Make the Best GuacamoleLet’s celebrate Mexican heritage and culture! And what party spread … Read more
- Eggplant Parmesan RecipeIf you have any questions about this recipe, feel free … Read more
- How To Make Vegan S’MoresThis quick and easy vegan s'mores recipe can be made … Read more