The bulgur recipe is a great addition. Firstly, it tastes good in its own right without any additions, and secondly, it is incredibly flavorful.
The Bulgur recipe :
1 tablespoon canola oil / sunflower
1 medium onion
One cup of coarse bulgur( check it here on Amazon)
1/2 cups boiling water
Related Post : Homemade Falafel Recipe
How to prepare bulgur:
Chop the onion thinly, and fry in oil until translucent.
Add the Bulgur, and lightly fry until the oil wraps the Bulgur granules completely.
Add the boiling water, salt and black pepper and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
Mix with a fork and check to see if all the fluids are absorbed.
In case all liquids are absorbed, add about half a cup of boiling water, cover the pot and cook for another 5 minutes.
Turn off the fire and leave the pot covered for another 5 minutes.
Serve your bulgur recipe as you wish and Bonne Appetite.
- Eggplant Parmesan RecipeIf you have any questions about this recipe, feel free … Read more
- How To Make Vegan S’MoresThis quick and easy vegan s'mores recipe can be made … Read more
- The Best Vegan Lemon CakeI want to share my absolute favorite vegan Lemon Cake … Read more
- Vegan Red Wine Cake With ChocolateMy friend got a bottle of vintage port for Christmas … Read more
- Vegan Mayonnaise-The Basics And 3 Awesome Variations For Every OccasionFried potatoes, falafel or pasta salad are some of the dishes I … Read more
- Vegan Bolognese Recipe-My Favorite Way to Eat CauliflowerDuring the years I have been vegan, I tried plenty … Read more