The bulgur recipe is a great addition. Firstly, it tastes good in its own right without any additions, and secondly, it is incredibly flavorful.
The Bulgur recipe :
1 tablespoon canola oil / sunflower
1 medium onion
One cup of coarse bulgur( check it here on Amazon)
1/2 cups boiling water
Related Post : Homemade Falafel Recipe
How to prepare bulgur:
Chop the onion thinly, and fry in oil until translucent.
Add the Bulgur, and lightly fry until the oil wraps the Bulgur granules completely.
Add the boiling water, salt and black pepper and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
Mix with a fork and check to see if all the fluids are absorbed.
In case all liquids are absorbed, add about half a cup of boiling water, cover the pot and cook for another 5 minutes.
Turn off the fire and leave the pot covered for another 5 minutes.
Serve your bulgur recipe as you wish and Bonne Appetite.
- Vegan Tiramisu RecipeToday I bring you a super simple vegan tiramisu recipe […] More
- How To Make Your Own Greek YogurtA yogurt maker is a kitchen appliance which is used […] More
- How To Make A Vegan Birthday CakeAre you going to bake a vegan birthday cake for […] More
- How to make Homemade BreadIf you’ve been reading this blog for any length of […] More
- Jalapeno Popper with Macadamia-Cheese and Fig SauceA tasty combination of spicy, sweet, and tangy, these vegan […] More
- How To Make Your Own Soy Milk YogurtHere’s how to make your own Soy milk yogurt: Ingredients: […] More