The bulgur recipe is a great addition. Firstly, it tastes good in its own right without any additions, and secondly, it is incredibly flavorful.
The Bulgur recipe :
1 tablespoon canola oil / sunflower
1 medium onion
One cup of coarse bulgur( check it here on Amazon)
1/2 cups boiling water
Related Post : Homemade Falafel Recipe
How to prepare bulgur:
Chop the onion thinly, and fry in oil until translucent.
Add the Bulgur, and lightly fry until the oil wraps the Bulgur granules completely.
Add the boiling water, salt and black pepper and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
Mix with a fork and check to see if all the fluids are absorbed.
In case all liquids are absorbed, add about half a cup of boiling water, cover the pot and cook for another 5 minutes.
Turn off the fire and leave the pot covered for another 5 minutes.
Serve your bulgur recipe as you wish and Bonne Appetite.
- 3 of the Best Vegan Cookie Recipes Ever!Vegan Cookie Recipes taste just as delicious and decadent as … Read more
- The vegan pasta recipeThis Vegan Pasta is a staple in many kitchens. It is … Read more
- Homemade Falafel RecipeWhat is falafel ? The falafel or faláfel is a … Read more
- Mashed Potato PancakesSweet hot pancakes! A soft and tasty potato pancake. So … Read more
- How to make a Vegan CheesecakeAs a recovering dairy aholic, raw vegan cheesecake really hit … Read more
- Chicken Bacon Artichoke DipI tested another Artichoke Dip recipe over the weekend for … Read more