Often when we sit in front of the TV, we look for sleepers. In most cases we find ourselves eating snacks and sweets that do nothing for us. Why not make us a very tasty and healthy snack? Delicious and satisfying chickpeas – the healthy substitute for the grains ..
- 1 cup dry chickpeas
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2-3 celery stalks
- Olive oil
- Black pepper (not required)
Soak the dry hummus in a glass bowl for about 10-15 hours in clean water.
Their soaking daughter, strain the chickpeas and transfer them to a pot of cold, clean water plus baking soda and clean, washed celery stalks.
Cook for about an hour and a half – two hours until the berries are tender.
Drain well, transfer to a plate and add a little olive oil, salt and black pepper
You can squeeze a little lemon over the serving
Important – Do not add salt to the cooking water. The salt prolongs the softening of the legume in cooking
It is recommended to prepare large quantities, divide up portions and freeze
- Why we have to eat gluten free vegan?People choose to eat gluten free vegan for a number of reasons. This may be … Read more
- Making The Switch To A Raw Foods Diet Step By Step (2020)You may have already come to the decision to give the raw food diet a … Read more
- Health issues from dairy products!Many Americans, including some vegetarians, are still consuming large amounts of dairy products, and the … Read more
- How to make a Vegan CheesecakeAs a recovering dairy aholic, raw vegan cheesecake really hit home for me. Back in … Read more
- Chicken Bacon Artichoke DipI tested another Artichoke Dip recipe over the weekend for our Oscar party, but this … Read more
- Vegan pasta recipesVegan pasta recipes make quick, cheap and nutritious meals, and the combinations are endless so … Read more