Often when we sit in front of the TV, we look for sleepers. In most cases we find ourselves eating snacks and sweets that do nothing for us. Why not make us a very tasty and healthy snack? Delicious and satisfying chickpeas – the healthy substitute for the grains ..
- 1 cup dry chickpeas
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2-3 celery stalks
- Olive oil
- Black pepper (not required)
Soak the dry hummus in a glass bowl for about 10-15 hours in clean water.
Their soaking daughter, strain the chickpeas and transfer them to a pot of cold, clean water plus baking soda and clean, washed celery stalks.
Cook for about an hour and a half – two hours until the berries are tender.
Drain well, transfer to a plate and add a little olive oil, salt and black pepper
You can squeeze a little lemon over the serving
Important – Do not add salt to the cooking water. The salt prolongs the softening of the legume in cooking
It is recommended to prepare large quantities, divide up portions and freeze
- 10 Reasons why the meat and dairy industry is unsustainableWhether you like it or not, eating dairy products has become a big problem for … Read more
- Mung bean radish meatballsRaw material: 750 grams of radish. 70 grams of green bean flour. 50 grams of … Read more
- Pregnant women: Vegan nutrition during pregnancyEveryone wants to have a smart, beautiful, healthy and lively baby. Therefore, as soon as … Read more
- Homemade aloe Vera beauty hackAloe Vera Beauty Method. Commonly known as "scallion" and "elephant gallbladder", is an amazing plant … Read more
- Chocolate spread and excellent vegan nutsA delicious chocolate treat and hazelnuts that burst in your mouth and pamper your palate. … Read more
- A recipe for a delicious chickpea soupChickpea soup is one of the most delicious and healthy soups. A combination of potatoes and … Read more