Did you know that truffles are named for their resemblance to a mushroom fungus found near trees called truffle?
There are hundreds of varieties and some are considered delicacies!
The 18th century French Gastrome, Brillat-Savarin called these “the diamond of the kitchen”. Cool Stuff.
This is a yummy simple dessert! My sister and I devoured a whole batch in two days…oops!
At least we weren’t clogging our arteries with butter and sugar the traditional way.
I like these orange truffles best when they are frozen – I really enjoy making individual size simple desserts to freeze, it’s so easy to grab a vegan truffles and go!
These vegan truffles create a delightful sensation that melts into absolute bliss!
The tang of sweet orange adds a refreshing change to the traditional flavor of truffle candy and artisana coconut butter adds that extra creamy goodness.
Since I typically end up eating this kind of treat mid-afternoon, I wanted a healthier spin on the classic dessert.
So I whipped up these delectable in honor of Love for a fun twist on classic healthy chocolate.
Chocolate Orange Vegan Truffles:Course: Vegan RecipesCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Medium
Best Chocolate Orange Vegan Truffles Recipe
How To Cook
- In a medium size bowl mix together: softened coconut butter, agave nectar, cacao powder, salt and orange extract.
Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the refrigerator and mold into small balls. Roll in cacao powder for garish.
- Healthy Chocolates will keep for two weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator and three months or more in the freezer.
Hope you enjoy!
- Vegan Oatmeal Cookies With Coconut & Chocolate ChipsIf you are planning to serve your guests with a … Read more
- Dim Sums With An Oil Free Chili Garlic SauceOil free dim sums full of plant based protein that … Read more
- Eggplant Parmesan RecipeIf you have any questions about this recipe, feel free … Read more
- How to make vegan dumplingsWhen making dumplings, you need to pay attention to the … Read more
- How to make vegetable stockPrepare the cauldron with a wide variety of vegetables (you … Read more
- How to make French Onion SoupFrench onion soup recipe is a type of soup usually … Read more