A delicious chocolate treat and hazelnuts that burst in your mouth and pamper your palate.
- 2 cups of hazelnuts
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon flat teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- A little salt
Related Post : Baba ganoush or Mutabal
First, toast the nuts. Put the nuts in a baking pan and put in a 200 ° preheated oven for about 10 minutes (important not to overeat)
You can put the nuts in a closed container and shake well and the nuts will peel off.
The peeled hazelnuts are minced in a food processor for about 7 minutes (depending on your personal taste) but it is important that the better the nuts are, the smoother and creamier the spread.
In the food processor, add the ground cocoa, a. Sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Process well until the mixture is uniform.
Add the oil slowly and gradually until a very firm and shiny and delicious spread is reached.
- How a vegan diet plan may help you drop body weightA very effective and time-tested weight loss diet iѕ thе Vegan Diet. Through a vegan … Read more
- Essential Ingredients For Creating Simple Vegan RecipesThe beauty of vegan recipes is that most of them that are quick and easy … Read more
- Vegan diet for beginners: Making the transition easierJust like many “new beginners”, going vegan may prove a little difficult at the start, … Read more
- Vegan Food List For Teens: Balanced Nutrition For Young VegetarianOne of the challenges of being a teen vegetarian is making the switch from omnivorous … Read more
- Reversing Type 2 Diabetes Through The Vegan DietUntil now, my whole approach has been about managing the impact of my type 2 … Read more
- 6 Reasons why to choose vegan cosmetic productsRecently, a lot of people have been making some serious efforts to adopt veganism and … Read more