A delicious chocolate treat and hazelnuts that burst in your mouth and pamper your palate.
- 2 cups of hazelnuts
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon flat teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- A little salt
Related Post : Baba ganoush or Mutabal
First, toast the nuts. Put the nuts in a baking pan and put in a 200 ° preheated oven for about 10 minutes (important not to overeat)
You can put the nuts in a closed container and shake well and the nuts will peel off.
The peeled hazelnuts are minced in a food processor for about 7 minutes (depending on your personal taste) but it is important that the better the nuts are, the smoother and creamier the spread.
In the food processor, add the ground cocoa, a. Sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Process well until the mixture is uniform.
Add the oil slowly and gradually until a very firm and shiny and delicious spread is reached.
- High Quality Vegan Protein SourcesVegan Protein – is it possible to get a complete source from plants only? You … Read more
- 3 of the Best Vegan Cookie Recipes Ever!Vegan Cookie Recipes taste just as delicious and decadent as the non-vegan ones, and are … Read more
- The vegan pasta recipeThis Vegan Pasta is a staple in many kitchens. It is delicious, satisfying and has excellent … Read more
- Homemade Falafel RecipeWhat is falafel ? The falafel or faláfel is a croquette of chickpeas and spices, … Read more
- Why we have to eat gluten free vegan?People choose to eat gluten free vegan for a number of reasons. This may be … Read more
- Mashed Potato PancakesSweet hot pancakes! A soft and tasty potato pancake. So easy to prepare and most … Read more