When looking for a tasty and comforting addition to a fresh vegetable salad, in most cases we opt for a good pie or delicious pastries …
A recipe for vegetable-rich pies.
- 3 grated potatoes
- 1 large shredded onion
- 2 grated carrots (can be replaced with sweet potato or combined)
- 1 large grated zucchini
- 7 tablespoons of chickpea flour simmered in a little water until thickened
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2-3 tablespoons oil
- A bunch of chopped parsley
- Teaspoon of salt
- black pepper
Related Post : Vegan pancakes
How To cook vegetable pies:
Heat oil in pan.
Mix all ingredients well in a bowl. Using 2 tablespoons, fill one tablespoon with the mixture and with the other spoon carefully place in the pan.
Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden.
- Why you should try a plant-based dietDo you want glowing skin and a healthy appearance? Are you looking to reduce waistline … Read more
- Balanced Vegan Diet : Healthy Eating as a veganThe number of vegans in the world is skyrocketing and nutritionists are struggling to inform … Read more
- 5 Reasons To Drink A Vegan Green SmoothieNot everyone gets excited at the thought of drinking a green smoothie. Yet there are … Read more
- Does Giving Up Milk Have Its Benefits?Vegans are giving up eating and using animal products, including milk. Yet in our modern … Read more
- Vegetarian Sources Of ProteinA lot of people wonder where they can find vegetarian sources of protein. Since protein … Read more
- Natural Alternative to sugarIs sugar killing us? Why not choose an alternative to sugar? Well, at least it … Read more