When looking for a tasty and comforting addition to a fresh vegetable salad, in most cases we opt for a good pie or delicious pastries …
A recipe for vegetable-rich pies.
- 3 grated potatoes
- 1 large shredded onion
- 2 grated carrots (can be replaced with sweet potato or combined)
- 1 large grated zucchini
- 7 tablespoons of chickpea flour simmered in a little water until thickened
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2-3 tablespoons oil
- A bunch of chopped parsley
- Teaspoon of salt
- black pepper
Related Post : Vegan pancakes
How To cook vegetable pies:
Heat oil in pan.
Mix all ingredients well in a bowl. Using 2 tablespoons, fill one tablespoon with the mixture and with the other spoon carefully place in the pan.
Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden.
- 7 Natural Ways to Burn Fat And Attain Your Weight Loss GoalWant to get rid of those extra pounds? Are you sick of holding your stomach […] More
- Baby Food Diet: What Should You Know?- Pros, Cons…The new kid on the block for female weight loss is the Baby Food Diet. […] More
- What Is The Difference Between Spirulina And ChlorellaBoth Spirulina and Chlorella are micro-algae and have been introduced as the new “superfood”. Both […] More
- How To Read Food Nutrition LabelsIn this article we will look at the food nutrition label and ingredient list and […] More
- Vegan Tiramisu RecipeToday I bring you a super simple vegan tiramisu recipe with a small idea of […] More
- Juice Diet Weight Loss: Does it Really Work?Does a juice diet weight loss diet really help lose weight and maintain a superb […] More