This healing smoothie has Indian super spices and herbs that will heal you from the inside out! It will take your stress levels to zero and also relieve any pain or dis-ease in your body.
Today, holy basil can be used to heal many ailments of the body and restore the body to optimum health.
It has been researched that holy basil cures and prevents:
- Stress & Anxiety.
- Adrenal fatigue.
- Respiratory Disorders.
- High Blood sugar.
Turmeric is one of the oldest and strongest natural medicines that competes with the following synthetic drugs:
- Anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Anti-depressants (Prozac).
- Chemotherapy drugs.
- Anti-coagulants (Aspirin).
- Pain killers.
- Diabetes drugs (Metformin).
- Arthritis medications.
- Inflammatory bowel disease drugs.
- Cholesterol drugs (Lipitor).
It is also great for your heart’s health and blood circulation. It also supports overall brain and cognitive health, so grab on to this wonder spice and start adding it to everything, it will heal you!
Aloe-vera is another herb that grows in abundance in India and is probably the best medicine for skin conditions. It has a cooling property to it and also heals the body from the inside when consumed. It:
- Reduces Inflammation.
- Eases Heartburn And Acid Reflux.
- Reduces Cholesterol And Regulates Blood Sugar.
- Maintains Oral Health.
- Builds Immunity.
- Lowers Risk Of Cancer.
So enjoy this healing smoothie as it is absolutely delicious and also very very good for you! Veganism is a movement that is not just to heal the human body but also to heal the human mind, soul, spirit and also the body of the beautiful planet that keeps us alive.
So feel good about healing yourself and also Mother Earth.
2 Cups Soy Milk
8 deseeded Dates (I used Fard).
2 tbsp Fresh Aloe Vera Gel.
8-10 leaves Fresh Holy Basil.
2 Frozen Bananas.
2 tsp Turmeric (Use more or less according to preference).
1 tsp Cinnamon.
1 tsp Ginger Powder.
Blend everything together.
- Healthy and satisfying energy snackWhy feed our kids with high-sugar and empty nutritional snacks? Why not indulge … Read more
- Vegan cilantro pesto spreadA quick and easy recipe for making a delicious pesto spread with quality … Read more
- Fruit skewers for hospitalityWhat fun to host? Even more fun was making a colorful and healthy table. Fruit … Read more
- Vegan chocolate balls with many decorationsEasy vegan recipe dessert . Chocolate balls are minimally decorated for reasons on … Read more
- Mujadara rice with lentilsMujadara rice with lentils is one of the most nutritious oods. Combining rice and … Read more
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls RecipeIngredients: 750 g of cabbage, 2 carrots, 1 glass of rice, 2-3 onions, … Read more