Kimchi is a traditional fermented vegetable dish made with cabbage, radish, cucumber or onion as the main vegetable and a sauce that contains hot chili flakes, scallions, garlic, ginger and rock salt.
Kimchi is the most popular of all the Korean side dishes and is used as the main ingredient in many of their soups and rice dishes.
There’s lot of guide on how to make kimchi fried rice.
You can’t move for kimchi in Korea, it’s literally in EVERYTHING!
I made a modified version of the Vegan Korean’s kimchi recipe.
It’s a wealth of information and so many delicious recipes to boot.
You May Also Like :
- 3 Reasons To Eat High Carb Raw VeganHere are 3 reasons why you have to eat high […]
- What is a Juice Diet?When I talk about a juice diet here, I will […]
- Lowering Bad Cholesterol on a Plant Based DietAt the end of last year I went in for […]
- Reversing Type 2 Diabetes Through The Vegan & Vegetarian DietUntil now, my whole approach has been about managing the […]
- The Difference Between The Fruit Diet and The Juice DietThe main difference between the fruit diet and the juice diet are the foods […]
- What is The Difference Between a Plant Based Diet vs Vegan?What is a Vegan diet? How does it differ from […]
If you enjoyed this vegan kimchi recipe, and you’re feeling generous perhaps share or retweet it. Thank you.