Kimchi is a traditional fermented vegetable dish made with cabbage, radish, cucumber or onion as the main vegetable and a sauce that contains hot chili flakes, scallions, garlic, ginger and rock salt.
Kimchi is the most popular of all the Korean side dishes and is used as the main ingredient in many of their soups and rice dishes.
There’s lot of guide on how to make kimchi fried rice.
You can’t move for kimchi in Korea, it’s literally in EVERYTHING!
I made a modified version of the Vegan Korean’s kimchi recipe.
It’s a wealth of information and so many delicious recipes to boot.
You May Also Like :
- Health issues from dairy products!any Americans, including some vegetarians, are still consuming large amounts […]
- 10 Reasons why the meat and dairy industry is unsustainableWhether you like it or not, eating dairy products has […]
- Semi Vegetarian Diet To Lose WeightToday, people are willing to do anything to achieve weight […]
- Spinach: Nutrition Facts and Health BenefitsLet me introduce SPINACH Nutrition here on Vegan Diet Society! I […]
- The Right Diet Can Fight CancerAccording to the World Health Organization, cancer is one of the […]
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency SymptomsFor the most part, Vitamin B12 is an easy to […]
If you enjoyed this vegan kimchi recipe, and you’re feeling generous perhaps share or retweet it. Thank you.