Prepare the cauldron with a wide variety of vegetables (you can look for vegetable delivery near you) , as specified in the recipe, but you can add or omit vegetables according to your personal taste.
- 2 potatoes
- 1 medium eggplant
- 3 carrots
- 3 zucchini
- 2 large onions
- 2 red / yellow / orange peppers
- Half white cabbage cut into strips
- Tablespoon tomato paste
- A tablespoon of sweet paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- A pinch of sugar
- A cup and a half of water
Preparation of vegetable stock:
Cut all the vegetables into cubes and place them all together in a wide pot.
Add the water, tomato paste and spices and bring to a boil. Then, cover the pot, lower the flame and cook until softened with all the vegetables.
If liquid is missing, add another half cup of boiling water.
Enjoy your vegetable stock meal and check out this vegetable soup
You May Also Like :
- When Vegan Moms Are Unable To BreastfeedMost women, vegan or not, choose to breastfeed knowing that breast milk […] More
- Vegan Diet Advice For Nursing MomsIt’s very important for vegan nursing moms to eat well, […] More
- Should I Become a VegetarianShould I Become a Vegetarian may be a question that you’ve been pondering for some […] More