750 grams of radish.
70 grams of green bean flour.
50 grams of flour.
Appropriate amount of spiced powder.
Appropriate amount of pepper powder.
Appropriate amount of salt, and appropriate amount of vegetable oil.
How to prepare:
Prepare raw materials:
Dry radish, mung bean flour, flour, pepper powder, allspice powder.
Peel and dry the dried radish, add pepper powder, allspice powder and salt.
Add mung bean flour and flour.
Add an appropriate amount of water and stir well, and let stand for 10 minutes.
Take a small piece and lumps into a ball with a diameter of about 2 cm.
Heat the oil in the wok, the oil temperature is 50 °C to 60 °C, and add the meatballs.
When the oil temperature rises to 80 °C, put the fried meatballs in a hot bowl and simmer until golden brown.
The radish meatballs that are not so tasty are ready to eat.
1. The oil temperature should not be too hot, otherwise it will scorch, which will cause scorching inside and outside and bad taste.
2. Don’t put more mung bean flour. If you put more flour, it won’t be radish balls but dough.
- Healthy and satisfying energy snackWhy feed our kids with high-sugar and empty nutritional snacks? Why not indulge ourselves with … Read more
- Vegan cilantro pesto spreadA quick and easy recipe for making a delicious pesto spread with quality raw materials, … Read more
- Fruit skewers for hospitalityWhat fun to host? Even more fun was making a colorful and healthy table. Fruit skewers will … Read more
- Vegan chocolate balls with many decorationsEasy vegan recipe dessert . Chocolate balls are minimally decorated for reasons on a tray … Read more
- Mujadara rice with lentilsMujadara rice with lentils is one of the most nutritious oods. Combining rice and green lentils … Read more
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls RecipeIngredients: 750 g of cabbage, 2 carrots, 1 glass of rice, 2-3 onions, 2-3 tablespoons … Read more