Everyone loves orange muffins. Some love the “muffin top” and some love the muffin with cream.
A simple and delicious muffins recipe for orange muffins and vegan cinnamon.
1 1/2 cups flour.
One cup of sugar.
1 teaspoon of baking soda.
1/2 teaspoon salt.
3/4 cup unsweetened soy milk.
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
2 tablespoons orange zest.
1/2 cup canola oil.
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar.
1 teaspoon high quality vanilla extract.
Oranges cream for decoration.
1 tablespoon sugar.
2-3 teaspoons orange juice.
Vanilla pudding .
1/2 cup of soy milk.
Preparing the muffins:
Mix the dry ingredients well in a bowl, in a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients well.
Mix the 2 bowls as little as possible to mix evenly. Over-mixing will cause the cake to become compressed.
Preheat oven to 80 degrees.
Grease the socket pattern or paper wreaths slightly.
Fill with batter, and place in the oven for about 15-18 minutes until the muffins are golden and pretty.
Remove from oven to cool.
Meanwhile, prepare the orange cream.
Preparation of orange cream:
Beat vegetable cream with soy milk and instant pudding until firm.
Mix orange juice with a tablespoon of sugar and slowly add to the wrapping cream.
Refrigerate the cream until served.
Sprinkle cream on the muffins and serve.
Enjoy Your orange muffins.
- Vegan Tiramisu RecipeToday I bring you a super simple vegan tiramisu recipe with a small idea of […] More
- How To Make Your Own Greek YogurtA yogurt maker is a kitchen appliance which is used to make yogurt using milk […] More
- How To Make A Vegan Birthday CakeAre you going to bake a vegan birthday cake for a family member or friend […] More
- How to make Homemade BreadIf you’ve been reading this blog for any length of time, you’ll recall late last […] More
- Jalapeno Popper with Macadamia-Cheese and Fig SauceA tasty combination of spicy, sweet, and tangy, these vegan poppers make a great snack […] More
- How To Make Your Own Soy Milk YogurtHere’s how to make your own Soy milk yogurt: Ingredients: 1 bag of Bai Sheng […] More