Everyone loves orange muffins. Some love the “muffin top” and some love the muffin with cream.
A simple and delicious muffins recipe for orange muffins and vegan cinnamon.
1 1/2 cups flour.
One cup of sugar.
1 teaspoon of baking soda.
1/2 teaspoon salt.
3/4 cup unsweetened soy milk.
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
2 tablespoons orange zest.
1/2 cup canola oil.
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar.
1 teaspoon high quality vanilla extract.
Oranges cream for decoration.
1 tablespoon sugar.
2-3 teaspoons orange juice.
Vanilla pudding .
1/2 cup of soy milk.
Preparing the muffins:
Mix the dry ingredients well in a bowl, in a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients well.
Mix the 2 bowls as little as possible to mix evenly. Over-mixing will cause the cake to become compressed.
Preheat oven to 80 degrees.
Grease the socket pattern or paper wreaths slightly.
Fill with batter, and place in the oven for about 15-18 minutes until the muffins are golden and pretty.
Remove from oven to cool.
Meanwhile, prepare the orange cream.
Preparation of orange cream:
Beat vegetable cream with soy milk and instant pudding until firm.
Mix orange juice with a tablespoon of sugar and slowly add to the wrapping cream.
Refrigerate the cream until served.
Sprinkle cream on the muffins and serve.
Enjoy Your orange muffins.
- Gluten Free Mini Donuts – easy and tastyThe Mini Donuts I am good at having fun while cooking and baking. Love it! … Read more
- How to make Homemade BreadIf you’ve been reading this blog for any length of time, you’ll recall late last … Read more
- Chocolate Orange Vegan TrufflesDid you know that truffles are named for their resemblance to a mushroom fungus found … Read more
- Chickpeas – A Healthy SnackOften when we sit in front of the TV, we look for sleepers. In most … Read more
- How to cook the perfect thai red curry pasteI made this thai red curry for dinner tonight and it took me immediately back … Read more
- How to Make Vegan KimchiKimchi is a traditional fermented vegetable dish made with cabbage, radish, cucumber or onion as the … Read more