The main ingredients can be varied and varied – cereals, vegetables, pulses and protein.
To make the filling we will start by making white rice, the rice will only be cooked half cooking as it will continue to cook later.
Red pepper stuffed recipe
Ingredients for peppers:
6 peppers (can be varied in colors)
3 cups semi-cooked rice
1 large chopped onion
1/2 Champagne Mushroom Basket
A handful of pine nuts
1/2 cup corn kernels
1 fresh tomato cut into cubes
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1 thinly sliced celery stalk
A little turmeric
You can add cooked green lentils until softened.
Ingredients for sauce:
1 large chopped onion
3 crushed garlic cloves
3 ripe tomatoes cut into cubes
1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
One tablespoon paprika
1 chopped celery stalk
Half a teaspoon of turmeric
Half a teaspoon of sugar
Preparation of the peppers:
In a hot frying pan with a little oil, saute onions, mushrooms and pine nuts.
In a bowl, mix the cooked rice, the onion mixture, mushrooms and pine nuts, corn kernels, tomato cubes, parsley and spices.
Take off the “peppers” from the peppers aside. Thoroughly clean the granules and wash.
Fill the peppers with stuffing up to 3/4 height (do not compress – the rice will swell later)
Preparation of the sauce:
In a large, large saucepan with a little oil, fry in the shade until the view.
Add crushed garlic, and cut fresh tomatoes and cook until softened. About 10 minutes.
Add the mash and other spices and mix well. Add 2 cups of boiling water and bring to a boil.
Place the peppers in the pot neatly, and with a spoon, pour from the sauce in the pot into the peppers.
(About 2-3 tablespoons of sauce per pepper.
Cover with the pepper cap we kept aside.
Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat and cook for about 45 minutes.
If liquid is needed, add some boiling water to the pot.
It is advisable to leave the pot covered for about 10 minutes after cooking.
Bonne Appetite ..
- Top 10 Vegan Honey SubstitutesThe honey bee will visit up to 1500 flowers in order to collect enough nectar … Read more
- 10 Unexpected Vegan Diet Side EffectsDid you wonder why the vegan lifestyle become more and more popular? The answer : … Read more
- Why Honey Is Not Vegan?Bees are insects. Insects are animals. Honey is a product made by bees. Honey is created … Read more
- How To Get Glowing Skin: Vegan DIY Cleanser and DIY MoisturizerToday is Beauty Tricks Monday and I’m back with another DIY Vegan All-Natural beauty tip on … Read more
- Do Humans Need To Eat Meat ?"Do Humans Need To Eat Meat " is a topic that can often get quite … Read more
- Can Vegans Eat Yogurt?One of the foods that many people think they will have to give up, when … Read more