The main ingredients can be varied and varied – cereals, vegetables, pulses and protein.
To make the filling we will start by making white rice, the rice will only be cooked half cooking as it will continue to cook later.
Red pepper stuffed recipe
Ingredients for peppers:
6 peppers (can be varied in colors)
3 cups semi-cooked rice
1 large chopped onion
1/2 Champagne Mushroom Basket
A handful of pine nuts
1/2 cup corn kernels
1 fresh tomato cut into cubes
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1 thinly sliced celery stalk
A little turmeric
You can add cooked green lentils until softened.
Ingredients for sauce:
1 large chopped onion
3 crushed garlic cloves
3 ripe tomatoes cut into cubes
1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
One tablespoon paprika
1 chopped celery stalk
Half a teaspoon of turmeric
Half a teaspoon of sugar
Preparation of the peppers:
In a hot frying pan with a little oil, saute onions, mushrooms and pine nuts.
In a bowl, mix the cooked rice, the onion mixture, mushrooms and pine nuts, corn kernels, tomato cubes, parsley and spices.
Take off the “peppers” from the peppers aside. Thoroughly clean the granules and wash.
Fill the peppers with stuffing up to 3/4 height (do not compress – the rice will swell later)
Preparation of the sauce:
In a large, large saucepan with a little oil, fry in the shade until the view.
Add crushed garlic, and cut fresh tomatoes and cook until softened. About 10 minutes.
Add the mash and other spices and mix well. Add 2 cups of boiling water and bring to a boil.
Place the peppers in the pot neatly, and with a spoon, pour from the sauce in the pot into the peppers.
(About 2-3 tablespoons of sauce per pepper.
Cover with the pepper cap we kept aside.
Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat and cook for about 45 minutes.
If liquid is needed, add some boiling water to the pot.
It is advisable to leave the pot covered for about 10 minutes after cooking.
Bonne Appetite ..
- Why you should try a plant-based dietDo you want glowing skin and a healthy appearance? Are you looking to reduce waistline … Read more
- Balanced Vegan Diet : Healthy Eating as a veganThe number of vegans in the world is skyrocketing and nutritionists are struggling to inform … Read more
- 5 Reasons To Drink A Vegan Green SmoothieNot everyone gets excited at the thought of drinking a green smoothie. Yet there are … Read more
- Does Giving Up Milk Have Its Benefits?Vegans are giving up eating and using animal products, including milk. Yet in our modern … Read more
- Vegetarian Sources Of ProteinA lot of people wonder where they can find vegetarian sources of protein. Since protein … Read more
- Natural Alternative to sugarIs sugar killing us? Why not choose an alternative to sugar? Well, at least it … Read more