The main ingredients can be varied and varied – cereals, vegetables, pulses and protein.
To make the filling we will start by making white rice, the rice will only be cooked half cooking as it will continue to cook later.
Red pepper stuffed recipe
Ingredients for peppers:
6 peppers (can be varied in colors)
3 cups semi-cooked rice
1 large chopped onion
1/2 Champagne Mushroom Basket
A handful of pine nuts
1/2 cup corn kernels
1 fresh tomato cut into cubes
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1 thinly sliced celery stalk
A little turmeric
You can add cooked green lentils until softened.
Ingredients for sauce:
1 large chopped onion
3 crushed garlic cloves
3 ripe tomatoes cut into cubes
1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
One tablespoon paprika
1 chopped celery stalk
Half a teaspoon of turmeric
Half a teaspoon of sugar
Preparation of the peppers:
In a hot frying pan with a little oil, saute onions, mushrooms and pine nuts.
In a bowl, mix the cooked rice, the onion mixture, mushrooms and pine nuts, corn kernels, tomato cubes, parsley and spices.
Take off the “peppers” from the peppers aside. Thoroughly clean the granules and wash.
Fill the peppers with stuffing up to 3/4 height (do not compress – the rice will swell later)
Preparation of the sauce:
In a large, large saucepan with a little oil, fry in the shade until the view.
Add crushed garlic, and cut fresh tomatoes and cook until softened. About 10 minutes.
Add the mash and other spices and mix well. Add 2 cups of boiling water and bring to a boil.
Place the peppers in the pot neatly, and with a spoon, pour from the sauce in the pot into the peppers.
(About 2-3 tablespoons of sauce per pepper.
Cover with the pepper cap we kept aside.
Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat and cook for about 45 minutes.
If liquid is needed, add some boiling water to the pot.
It is advisable to leave the pot covered for about 10 minutes after cooking.
Bonne Appetite ..
- Why we have to eat gluten free vegan?People choose to eat gluten free vegan for a number of reasons. This may be … Read more
- Making The Switch To A Raw Foods Diet Step By Step (2020)You may have already come to the decision to give the raw food diet a … Read more
- Health issues from dairy products!Many Americans, including some vegetarians, are still consuming large amounts of dairy products, and the … Read more
- How to make a Vegan CheesecakeAs a recovering dairy aholic, raw vegan cheesecake really hit home for me. Back in … Read more
- Chicken Bacon Artichoke DipI tested another Artichoke Dip recipe over the weekend for our Oscar party, but this … Read more
- Vegan pasta recipesVegan pasta recipes make quick, cheap and nutritious meals, and the combinations are endless so … Read more