The main ingredients can be varied and varied – cereals, vegetables, pulses and protein.
To make the filling we will start by making white rice, the rice will only be cooked half cooking as it will continue to cook later.
Red pepper stuffed recipe
Ingredients for peppers:
6 peppers (can be varied in colors)
3 cups semi-cooked rice
1 large chopped onion
1/2 Champagne Mushroom Basket
A handful of pine nuts
1/2 cup corn kernels
1 fresh tomato cut into cubes
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1 thinly sliced celery stalk
A little turmeric
You can add cooked green lentils until softened.
Ingredients for sauce:
1 large chopped onion
3 crushed garlic cloves
3 ripe tomatoes cut into cubes
1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
One tablespoon paprika
1 chopped celery stalk
Half a teaspoon of turmeric
Half a teaspoon of sugar
Preparation of the peppers:
In a hot frying pan with a little oil, saute onions, mushrooms and pine nuts.
In a bowl, mix the cooked rice, the onion mixture, mushrooms and pine nuts, corn kernels, tomato cubes, parsley and spices.
Take off the “peppers” from the peppers aside. Thoroughly clean the granules and wash.
Fill the peppers with stuffing up to 3/4 height (do not compress – the rice will swell later)
Preparation of the sauce:
In a large, large saucepan with a little oil, fry in the shade until the view.
Add crushed garlic, and cut fresh tomatoes and cook until softened. About 10 minutes.
Add the mash and other spices and mix well. Add 2 cups of boiling water and bring to a boil.
Place the peppers in the pot neatly, and with a spoon, pour from the sauce in the pot into the peppers.
(About 2-3 tablespoons of sauce per pepper.
Cover with the pepper cap we kept aside.
Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat and cook for about 45 minutes.
If liquid is needed, add some boiling water to the pot.
It is advisable to leave the pot covered for about 10 minutes after cooking.
Bonne Appetite ..
- 10 Reasons why the meat and dairy industry is unsustainableWhether you like it or not, eating dairy products has become a big problem for … Read more
- Mung bean radish meatballsRaw material: 750 grams of radish. 70 grams of green bean flour. 50 grams of … Read more
- Pregnant women: Vegan nutrition during pregnancyEveryone wants to have a smart, beautiful, healthy and lively baby. Therefore, as soon as … Read more
- Homemade aloe Vera beauty hackAloe Vera Beauty Method. Commonly known as "scallion" and "elephant gallbladder", is an amazing plant … Read more
- Chocolate spread and excellent vegan nutsA delicious chocolate treat and hazelnuts that burst in your mouth and pamper your palate. … Read more
- A recipe for a delicious chickpea soupChickpea soup is one of the most delicious and healthy soups. A combination of potatoes and … Read more