You’re going to love this Roasted Cauliflower recipe.It’s ultra-satisfying, low-carb and hearty.
The roasted cauliflower provides filling crunch and every single ingredient is a great nutrition.
Prep time 10 min
Cook time 30 min
Nutrition Value :
1g Saturate Fat
- Cauliflower 1- medium head
- Sliced cremini mushroom ½ lb.
- 2 sliced medium bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- One teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- One teaspoon smoked paprika
- Pepper and sea salt to taste
- Package extra-firm tofu -1
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1 diced medium red onion
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- One tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
3.Taco Toppings + Wraps
- Lettuce wraps or low-carb tortillas butter lettuce (or kale, arugula, or mixed greens)
- 1 sliced avocado
- Hot sauce
Directions for the Roasted Cauliflower
- For 24 hours Freeze the tofu and let it defrost over the night in the fridge or just use it without freezing.
- In a tofu press, for one hour, Press the tofu to remove excess liquid before cooking it.
- 1.To 400 degrees preheat the oven.
- 2.On two silicone-lined trays, Arrange the sliced bell pepper, sliced mushrooms, and cauliflower florets. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, black pepper, sea salt, and garlic powder over the vegetables and toss to evenly coat them.
- 3.Bake for 30 min, or until the tips of the cauliflower florets are lightly browned and everything is tender.
- 1.Sauté the diced onion in 1 tablespoon of olive oil while the vegetables are roasting, do it until they’re translucent in a over medium heat over a large skillet for about 10 minutes
- 2.Add the tomato sauce, minced garlic, and vegan Worcestershire sauce and let it cook for two more minutes.
- 3.To one side of the pan, push everything and add the pressed tofu to one side of the pan, you can use a wooden spoon to break the tofu. To coat the tofu with the seasoning stir up and then mix everything in the pan. Reduce the heat to medium low and stirring occasionally, let it cook for 10 minutes.
- 4.Around the same time our tofu mixture is ready also the vegetables should be done roasting. Build your tacos with lettuce cups or low-carb wraps, tofu crumbles. Fresh greens avocado, roasted vegetables and hot sauce!
Bon appetit and don’t forget to share the Roasted Cauliflower recipe
- Vegan Diet Food List That Includes Meat And Dairy AlternativesOnce you have decided to become a vegan, it means … Read more
- How to Thrive as a Vegan in a Carnivore’s WorldNot to be melodramatic, but as a vegan i find … Read more
- A Complete Guide to Whole GrainsWhole grains are a delicious, integral part of a healthy … Read more
- How to Make Kids Eat VegetablesA widely known fact is that kids simply cannot stand … Read more
- The Basic Cooking Equipment You Can’t Live WithoutCooking can be a joy – it can also be … Read more
- Which Cooking Oil Is Good For HealthIn this article i give you 3 of the healthiest cooking … Read more