Zucchini recipe is a particularly satisfying and nutritious vegan main course. Proper seasoning of the zucchini stuffing will make the dish one of your tastings to eat.
” Zucchini is good for weight loss“
10 fresh and fresh zucchini
To the Malit:
- 1 cup of whole rice is almost fully cooked
- 200 grams of coarse shredded tofu or cut into very small cubes
- 1 large onion
- 1 grated carrot
- Finely chopped red pepper
- Thinly chopped celery branch
- A handful of finely chopped parsley
- Kurt Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baht
- Ground pepper
For the sauce:
- soya oil
- 3 chopped onions
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 4 grated ripe tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- Half a tablespoon of sweet paprika
- Half a tablespoon of tomato paste
- A little nutmeg
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Mix the spices well and add the grated tofu and set aside for at least an hour
In the pan, saute the onion until golden brown. Add red pepper and lightly fry.
In a bowl, mix all the stuffing ingredients well including the soy and rice. And set aside to rest
In a wide saucepan, saute the chopped onion in oil until golden brown. Finally add the garlic, tomatoes and spices. Stir well and bring to a boil. Add boiling water to half the pot height and boil.
For the round zucchini, cut the “cap”, and with a spoon, drain well, leaving a layer of about 1 cm. Bring to a boil over medium-high, and when the sauce is bubbling, reduce the heat and cook for 45 minutes.