It is always fun to find a colorful and refreshing colorful salad on the table.
One that everyone can do in its version and it tastes good .. take a mandolin and go to work.
- 1/2 bunch sprouts.
- 1/4 head of purple cabbage.
- 2 carrots.
- 1 red pepper.
- 1 yellow / orange / green pepper.
- A little parsley.
Cut all the vegetables into thin sticks that will be proportional to the sprouts.
Mandolin can be used to achieve a uniform and fast result.
Mix all the vegetables well.
Chop the parsley and add it.
Squeeze a lemon and add salt.
A simple and delicious salad.
- Top 10 Self-Care StrategiesTransform your mind and body to function at your absolute best and live your life … Read more
- The Benefits of Going Plant BasedMore and more people are becoming aware of benefits of going plant based to help … Read more
- What Does it Mean to Be Vegan?There are many ways to describe what does it mean to be vegan when it … Read more
- Making The Transition To A Vegan Diet Step By Step (2020)You may have already come to the decision to make the transition to a vegan … Read more
- Meatless DietPeople choose to pursue a meatless diet for many reasons. The diets range from vegetarian … Read more
- Vegan Diet Can Help Treat IBSA Vegan diet can be key in helping treat IBS. If you've been diagnosed with … Read more