It is always fun to find a colorful and refreshing colorful salad on the table.
One that everyone can do in its version and it tastes good .. take a mandolin and go to work.
- 1/2 bunch sprouts.
- 1/4 head of purple cabbage.
- 2 carrots.
- 1 red pepper.
- 1 yellow / orange / green pepper.
- A little parsley.
Cut all the vegetables into thin sticks that will be proportional to the sprouts.
Mandolin can be used to achieve a uniform and fast result.
Mix all the vegetables well.
Chop the parsley and add it.
Squeeze a lemon and add salt.
A simple and delicious salad.
- Pregnant women: Vegan nutrition during pregnancyEveryone wants to have a smart, beautiful, healthy and lively baby. Therefore, as soon as … Read more
- Homemade aloe Vera beauty hackAloe Vera Beauty Method. Commonly known as "scallion" and "elephant gallbladder", is an amazing plant … Read more
- Chocolate spread and excellent vegan nutsA delicious chocolate treat and hazelnuts that burst in your mouth and pamper your palate. … Read more
- A recipe for a delicious chickpea soupChickpea soup is one of the most delicious and healthy soups. A combination of potatoes and … Read more
- Vegan Potatoes CasseroleIngredients: – potatoes – 3 pcs. – tomato paste – 400g – onion – 1 onion, not … Read more
- Vegan Potato ChipsThis how to make vegetable chips crispy. Vegan Chips Ingredients : potatoes – 8 pcs., Carrots … Read more