Semolina and almond cake is one of the best vegan cake recipes with sweet flavors next to the coffee or just as a sweet dessert for their meal.
1 cup canola oil
1 cup of lukewarm water
2 tablespoons of vinegar
500 grams of whole flour
2 tablespoons of demerara sugar
A little salt
For the cake:
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup of demerara sugar
1 cup apple puree
1 cup orange juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut
1/2 cup ground almonds
1 cup of semolina
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup thinly sliced almonds
1 cup of boiling water
1 cup of sugar
Lemon juice 1
Stir on the ingredients until you get a uniform and comfortable dough for work. You can add a little flour if the dough is too sticky.
Roll out the dough and slice into a well greased pan. Slightly perforated with a fork, and place in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Mix the oil well with the sugar. Add all the wet ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Unify the mixes as little as possible. Transfer the batter to the baked cake base, and place in the oven for an additional 35-40 minutes.
Cool the semolina cake, sprinkle over the slices of almonds. Mix sugar with boiling water until completely dissolved in the sugar. Add lemon juice and pour over the cake.
- Pregnant women: Vegan nutrition during pregnancyEveryone wants to have a smart, beautiful, healthy and lively baby. Therefore, as soon as pregnancy is … Read more
- Homemade aloe Vera beauty hackAloe Vera Beauty Method. Commonly known as "scallion" and "elephant gallbladder", is an amazing plant integrating beauty, … Read more
- Chocolate spread and excellent vegan nutsA delicious chocolate treat and hazelnuts that burst in your mouth and pamper your palate. Ingredients: 2 … Read more
- A recipe for a delicious chickpea soupChickpea soup is one of the most delicious and healthy soups. A combination of potatoes and hummus forms … Read more
- Vegan Potatoes CasseroleIngredients: – potatoes – 3 pcs. – tomato paste – 400g – onion – 1 onion, not very large – … Read more
- Vegan Potato ChipsThis how to make vegetable chips crispy. Vegan Chips Ingredients : potatoes – 8 pcs., Carrots – 4 … Read more