Semolina and almond cake is one of the best vegan cake recipes with sweet flavors next to the coffee or just as a sweet dessert for their meal.
1 cup canola oil
1 cup of lukewarm water
2 tablespoons of vinegar
500 grams of whole flour
2 tablespoons of demerara sugar
A little salt
For the cake:
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup of demerara sugar
1 cup apple puree
1 cup orange juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut
1/2 cup ground almonds
1 cup of semolina
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup thinly sliced almonds
1 cup of boiling water
1 cup of sugar
Lemon juice 1
Stir on the ingredients until you get a uniform and comfortable dough for work. You can add a little flour if the dough is too sticky.
Roll out the dough and slice into a well greased pan. Slightly perforated with a fork, and place in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Mix the oil well with the sugar. Add all the wet ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Unify the mixes as little as possible. Transfer the batter to the baked cake base, and place in the oven for an additional 35-40 minutes.
Cool the semolina cake, sprinkle over the slices of almonds. Mix sugar with boiling water until completely dissolved in the sugar. Add lemon juice and pour over the cake.
- Why you should try a plant-based dietDo you want glowing skin and a healthy appearance? Are you looking to reduce waistline or your … Read more
- Balanced Vegan Diet : Healthy Eating as a veganThe number of vegans in the world is skyrocketing and nutritionists are struggling to inform them about … Read more
- 5 Reasons To Drink A Vegan Green SmoothieNot everyone gets excited at the thought of drinking a green smoothie. Yet there are many great … Read more
- Does Giving Up Milk Have Its Benefits?Vegans are giving up eating and using animal products, including milk. Yet in our modern culture, milk … Read more
- Vegetarian Sources Of ProteinA lot of people wonder where they can find vegetarian sources of protein. Since protein is considered … Read more
- Natural Alternative to sugarIs sugar killing us? Why not choose an alternative to sugar? Well, at least it is contributing … Read more