Semolina and almond cake is one of the best vegan cake recipes with
sweet flavors next to the coffee or just as a sweet dessert for their meal.
1 cup canola oil
1 cup of lukewarm water
2 tablespoons of vinegar
500 grams of whole flour
2 tablespoons of demerara sugar
A little salt
For the cake:
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup of demerara sugar
1 cup apple puree
1 cup orange juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut
1/2 cup ground almonds
1 cup of semolina
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup thinly sliced almonds
1 cup of boiling water
1 cup of sugar
Lemon juice 1
Stir on the ingredients until you get a uniform and comfortable dough for work. You can add a little flour if the dough is too sticky.
Roll out the dough and slice into a well greased pan. Slightly perforated with a fork, and place in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Mix the oil well with the sugar. Add all the wet ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Unify the mixes as little as possible. Transfer the batter to the baked cake base, and place in the oven for an additional 35-40 minutes.
Cool the semolina cake, sprinkle over the slices of almonds. Mix sugar with boiling water until completely dissolved in the sugar. Add lemon juice and pour over the cake.
- Is a vegetarian diet Good for DiabetesAccording to a new study, a low fat vegetarian diet may be more helpful than traditional diets … Read more
- Can Vegans Eat Yogurt?One of the foods that many people think they will have to give up, when going vegan, … Read more
- Green Lentil SoupVegan recipe with lentils : Comfortable green lentil soup, rich in flavors and vitamins. Ingredients: 2 tablespoons … Read more
- How to cook delicious vegan recipesA whole-foods, plant-based diet that has never been easier or tastier—learn how to cook with more than 300 recipes … Read more
- How to cook tofu recipesWhat mades tofu ? The soy is a magic touch with a magic touch. Soy milk forms … Read more
- How to cook Sweet potato soupPotato soup and vegan peppers are a particularly sweet, delicious and warming soup. His preparation is relatively … Read more