Semolina and almond cake is one of the best vegan cake recipes with sweet flavors next to the coffee or just as a sweet dessert for their meal.
1 cup canola oil
1 cup of lukewarm water
2 tablespoons of vinegar
500 grams of whole flour
2 tablespoons of demerara sugar
A little salt
For the cake:
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup of demerara sugar
1 cup apple puree
1 cup orange juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut
1/2 cup ground almonds
1 cup of semolina
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup thinly sliced almonds
1 cup of boiling water
1 cup of sugar
Lemon juice 1
Stir on the ingredients until you get a uniform and comfortable dough for work. You can add a little flour if the dough is too sticky.
Roll out the dough and slice into a well greased pan. Slightly perforated with a fork, and place in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Mix the oil well with the sugar. Add all the wet ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Unify the mixes as little as possible. Transfer the batter to the baked cake base, and place in the oven for an additional 35-40 minutes.
Cool the semolina cake, sprinkle over the slices of almonds. Mix sugar with boiling water until completely dissolved in the sugar. Add lemon juice and pour over the cake.
- Top 10 Self-Care StrategiesTransform your mind and body to function at your absolute best and live your life to the … Read more
- The Benefits of Going Plant BasedMore and more people are becoming aware of benefits of going plant based to help alleviate and … Read more
- What Does it Mean to Be Vegan?There are many ways to describe what does it mean to be vegan when it comes to … Read more
- Making The Transition To A Vegan Diet Step By Step (2020)You may have already come to the decision to make the transition to a vegan diet. Even … Read more
- Meatless DietPeople choose to pursue a meatless diet for many reasons. The diets range from vegetarian to vegan, … Read more
- Vegan Diet Can Help Treat IBSA Vegan diet can be key in helping treat IBS. If you've been diagnosed with irritable bowel … Read more