Sweet pepper is a great dish for vegetarian cuisine, naturally, not containing meat products, but very nutritious and hearty.
Products needed for food:
- 1 kg sweet pepper (preferably red)
- 1-2 heads of garlic
- 5-6 Art tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Dill and parsley
- Some vinegar
- salt to taste
Method of preparation:
Rinse sweet pepper well, peel the seeds and inner veins and cut each pepper into four parts.
Salt vegetable oil slightly and heat in a pan, then add quarters of sweet pepper to it.
Cover the pan and fry the pepper for 10-15 minutes.
After that, the lid must be removed, and the pepper is fried until the disappearance (evaporation) of water.
Garlic must be finely chopped, slightly salted, add a little vinegar (to taste) and add chopped dill and parsley.
Pour the fried pepper with the resulting garlic sauce and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
There is another version of the sauce, but you will need tomatoes for it and dill and parsley are not used in this sauce.
Rinse and rub the tomatoes on a coarse grater, pour the resulting tomato mixture into a saucepan (shallow) and put on a slow fire to allow the moisture to evaporate a little.
Chop the garlic finely, salt to taste and add it to the tomato mixture.
After that, fried peppers are also poured with ready-made sauce and refrigerated for at least 1 hour.
- Vegan Diet Food List That Includes Meat And Dairy AlternativesOnce you have decided to become a vegan, it means that you promise to commit … Read more
- How to Thrive as a Vegan in a Carnivore’s WorldNot to be melodramatic, but as a vegan i find myself in crazy situations that … Read more
- A Complete Guide to Whole GrainsWhole grains are a delicious, integral part of a healthy vegan diet. They’re chock full … Read more
- How to Make Kids Eat VegetablesA widely known fact is that kids simply cannot stand eating their vegetables and parents … Read more
- The Basic Cooking Equipment You Can’t Live WithoutCooking can be a joy – it can also be a pain. This is especially … Read more
- Which Cooking Oil Is Good For HealthIn this article i give you 3 of the healthiest cooking oil to keep in your kitchen. … Read more