Sweet pepper is a great dish for vegetarian cuisine, naturally, not containing meat products, but very nutritious and hearty.
Products needed for food:
- 1 kg sweet pepper (preferably red)
- 1-2 heads of garlic
- 5-6 Art tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Dill and parsley
- Some vinegar
- salt to taste
Method of preparation:
Rinse sweet pepper well, peel the seeds and inner veins and cut each pepper into four parts.
Salt vegetable oil slightly and heat in a pan, then add quarters of sweet pepper to it.
Cover the pan and fry the pepper for 10-15 minutes.
After that, the lid must be removed, and the pepper is fried until the disappearance (evaporation) of water.
Garlic must be finely chopped, slightly salted, add a little vinegar (to taste) and add chopped dill and parsley.
Pour the fried pepper with the resulting garlic sauce and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
There is another version of the sauce, but you will need tomatoes for it and dill and parsley are not used in this sauce.
Rinse and rub the tomatoes on a coarse grater, pour the resulting tomato mixture into a saucepan (shallow) and put on a slow fire to allow the moisture to evaporate a little.
Chop the garlic finely, salt to taste and add it to the tomato mixture.
After that, fried peppers are also poured with ready-made sauce and refrigerated for at least 1 hour.
- Is a vegetarian diet Good for DiabetesAccording to a new study, a low fat vegetarian diet may be more helpful than … Read more
- Can Vegans Eat Yogurt?One of the foods that many people think they will have to give up, when … Read more
- Green Lentil SoupVegan recipe with lentils : Comfortable green lentil soup, rich in flavors and vitamins. Ingredients: … Read more
- How to cook delicious vegan recipesA whole-foods, plant-based diet that has never been easier or tastier—learn how to cook with more than … Read more
- How to cook tofu recipesWhat mades tofu ? The soy is a magic touch with a magic touch. Soy … Read more
- How to cook Sweet potato soupPotato soup and vegan peppers are a particularly sweet, delicious and warming soup. His preparation … Read more