Sweet pepper is a great dish for vegetarian cuisine, naturally, not containing meat products, but very nutritious and hearty.
Products needed for food:
- 1 kg sweet pepper (preferably red)
- 1-2 heads of garlic
- 5-6 Art tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Dill and parsley
- Some vinegar
- salt to taste
Method of preparation:
Rinse sweet pepper well, peel the seeds and inner veins and cut each pepper into four parts.
Salt vegetable oil slightly and heat in a pan, then add quarters of sweet pepper to it.
Cover the pan and fry the pepper for 10-15 minutes.
After that, the lid must be removed, and the pepper is fried until the disappearance (evaporation) of water.
Garlic must be finely chopped, slightly salted, add a little vinegar (to taste) and add chopped dill and parsley.
Pour the fried pepper with the resulting garlic sauce and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
There is another version of the sauce, but you will need tomatoes for it and dill and parsley are not used in this sauce.
Rinse and rub the tomatoes on a coarse grater, pour the resulting tomato mixture into a saucepan (shallow) and put on a slow fire to allow the moisture to evaporate a little.
Chop the garlic finely, salt to taste and add it to the tomato mixture.
After that, fried peppers are also poured with ready-made sauce and refrigerated for at least 1 hour.
- Pregnant women: Vegan nutrition during pregnancyEveryone wants to have a smart, beautiful, healthy and lively baby. Therefore, as soon as … Read more
- Homemade aloe Vera beauty hackAloe Vera Beauty Method. Commonly known as "scallion" and "elephant gallbladder", is an amazing plant … Read more
- Chocolate spread and excellent vegan nutsA delicious chocolate treat and hazelnuts that burst in your mouth and pamper your palate. … Read more
- A recipe for a delicious chickpea soupChickpea soup is one of the most delicious and healthy soups. A combination of potatoes and … Read more
- Vegan Potatoes CasseroleIngredients: – potatoes – 3 pcs. – tomato paste – 400g – onion – 1 onion, not … Read more
- Vegan Potato ChipsThis how to make vegetable chips crispy. Vegan Chips Ingredients : potatoes – 8 pcs., Carrots … Read more