This Vegan Pasta is a staple in many kitchens. It is delicious, satisfying and has excellent flavors.
So simple to make vegan pasta that it will probably fit into your weekly menu easily.
The vegan pasta recipeCourse: Vegan Foods, Vegan RecipesCuisine: Italian
Healthy and nutritious recipe
2 cups white flour
1 cup of water
1 tablespoon of his name
Salt (about 1/2 teaspoon)
How To Cook
- Sift the flour, and add the remaining ingredients. Put in hand until soft and elastic dough is obtained.
- The dough should remain flexible and slightly sticky, but not too sticky.
- Wrap the resulting dough in plastic wrap or sealed tool and set aside for about half an hour.
- Meanwhile, boil water with salt. Cut the dough into 4 pieces and roll each piece into a thin thin leaf
- Cut the leaf into short or long, thin or thick strips for personal taste
- Strain the pasta strips slightly and add to the boiling water for about 2-3 minutes until it floats
- Take out one strip and taste it. In general, it is recommended to leave the sauce waiting for the pasta and not vice versa. The pasta may dry out
- In case you prepare the pasta in advance, you can pour a little olive oil on it and cover with a towel
- Enjoy your meal and visit this page to see more vegan recipes.
- Gluten Free Mini Donuts – easy and tastyThe Mini Donuts I am good at having fun while … Read more
- How to make Homemade BreadIf you’ve been reading this blog for any length of … Read more
- Chocolate Orange Vegan TrufflesDid you know that truffles are named for their resemblance … Read more
- Chickpeas – A Healthy SnackOften when we sit in front of the TV, we … Read more
- How to cook the perfect thai red curry pasteI made this thai red curry for dinner tonight and … Read more
- How to Make Vegan KimchiKimchi is a traditional fermented vegetable dish made with cabbage, radish, … Read more