This Vegan Pasta is a staple in many kitchens. It is delicious, satisfying and has excellent flavors.
So simple to make vegan pasta that it will probably fit into your weekly menu easily.
The vegan pasta recipeCourse: Vegan Foods, Vegan RecipesCuisine: Italian
Healthy and nutritious recipe
2 cups white flour
1 cup of water
1 tablespoon of his name
Salt (about 1/2 teaspoon)
How To Cook
- Sift the flour, and add the remaining ingredients. Put in hand until soft and elastic dough is obtained.
- The dough should remain flexible and slightly sticky, but not too sticky.
- Wrap the resulting dough in plastic wrap or sealed tool and set aside for about half an hour.
- Meanwhile, boil water with salt. Cut the dough into 4 pieces and roll each piece into a thin thin leaf
- Cut the leaf into short or long, thin or thick strips for personal taste
- Strain the pasta strips slightly and add to the boiling water for about 2-3 minutes until it floats
- Take out one strip and taste it. In general, it is recommended to leave the sauce waiting for the pasta and not vice versa. The pasta may dry out
- In case you prepare the pasta in advance, you can pour a little olive oil on it and cover with a towel
- Enjoy your meal and visit this page to see more vegan recipes.
- How To Make Vegan S’MoresThis quick and easy vegan s'mores recipe can be made … Read more
- The Best Vegan Lemon CakeI want to share my absolute favorite vegan Lemon Cake … Read more
- Vegan Red Wine Cake With ChocolateMy friend got a bottle of vintage port for Christmas … Read more
- Vegan Mayonnaise-The Basics And 3 Awesome Variations For Every OccasionFried potatoes, falafel or pasta salad are some of the dishes I … Read more
- Vegan Bolognese Recipe-My Favorite Way to Eat CauliflowerDuring the years I have been vegan, I tried plenty … Read more
- Vegan Oatmeal Cookies With Coconut & Chocolate ChipsIf you are planning to serve your guests with a … Read more