This Vegan Pasta is a staple in many kitchens. It is delicious, satisfying and has excellent flavors.
So simple to make vegan pasta that it will probably fit into your weekly menu easily.
The vegan pasta recipeCourse: Vegan Foods, Vegan RecipesCuisine: Italian
Healthy and nutritious recipe
2 cups white flour
1 cup of water
1 tablespoon of his name
Salt (about 1/2 teaspoon)
How To Cook
- Sift the flour, and add the remaining ingredients. Put in hand until soft and elastic dough is obtained.
- The dough should remain flexible and slightly sticky, but not too sticky.
- Wrap the resulting dough in plastic wrap or sealed tool and set aside for about half an hour.
- Meanwhile, boil water with salt. Cut the dough into 4 pieces and roll each piece into a thin thin leaf
- Cut the leaf into short or long, thin or thick strips for personal taste
- Strain the pasta strips slightly and add to the boiling water for about 2-3 minutes until it floats
- Take out one strip and taste it. In general, it is recommended to leave the sauce waiting for the pasta and not vice versa. The pasta may dry out
- In case you prepare the pasta in advance, you can pour a little olive oil on it and cover with a towel
- Enjoy your meal and visit this page to see more vegan recipes.
- How To Make Your Own Greek YogurtJump to RecipePrint RecipeA yogurt maker is a kitchen appliance […] More
- How To Make A Vegan Birthday CakeJump to RecipePrint RecipeAre you going to bake a vegan […] More
- How to make Homemade BreadJump to RecipePrint RecipeIf you’ve been reading this blog for […] More
- Jalapeno Popper with Macadamia-Cheese and Fig SauceJump to RecipePrint RecipeA tasty combination of spicy, sweet, and […] More
- How To Make Your Own Soy Milk YogurtJump to RecipePrint RecipeHere’s how to make your own Soy […] More
- Vegan Yogurt Smoothie RecipeJump to RecipePrint RecipeOne thing that many people miss with […] More