This “Salad Juice” is just like drinking an actual salad.
Also, this juice is way better than a salad you may have eaten from any restaurant (which probably isn’t all that healthy for you).
With this, however, you know exactly what’s going into the blend, you’re making it yourself, and what’s not better than tasting the fruits (or I guess blends in this matter) of your labor?
You’ll be detoxifying your body, have high amounts of energy, and ready to take on a brand new day!
- 3 small whole tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper
- 1 lemon
- One handful of parsley
- 1 medium scallion onion
Instructions For The Salad juice:
Process the ingredients into a juicer, stir or shake then serve.
Now I would like to elaborate on the detoxification of this drink.
The tomato juices stimulates the detoxifying function of your liver and kidneys.
The result of these effects is an efficient way to remove toxins from your body.
On top of having anti-oxidants, diuretic properties and improving the digestive functions in your body, this beverage will make you feel more energetic.
Which is always a good thing for people moving too fast to even think about it.
The better salad? By a long shot.
- Mashed Potato PancakesSweet hot pancakes! A soft and tasty potato pancake. And so easy to prepare. And … Read more
- Vegan substitute for eggEggs are seen as essential for use in a wide variety of recipes, but it … Read more
- The vegan recipe pastaPasta is a staple in many kitchens. It is delicious, satisfying and has excellent flavors. So simple … Read more
- What you wear is who you areClothing is an entire industry that has become a basic necessity for luxury in the … Read more
- Healthy and satisfying energy snackWhy feed our kids with high-sugar and empty nutritional snacks? Why not indulge ourselves with … Read more
- Guide to growing potatoes in the gardenPotatoes are "spoiled" tubers that require a lot of reference. The potato family contains a … Read more