Eggplant with potatoes
NECESSARY PRODUCTS :
- eggplant – 3 pcs.,
- Potatoes – 3 pcs.,
- Onions – 2 heads,
- red tomatoes of medium size – 4 pcs.,
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp. spoons,
- chopped parsley – 3 tbsp. tablespoons
- chopped basil – 1 tbsp. spoon,
- salt – to taste,
- black pepper and allspice – on the tip of a knife.
Cut the stem from the eggplant, cut into slices or slices and pour cold salted water for half an hour.
Peel potatoes, tomatoes and onions, wash and cut into circles.
Pour vegetable oil into a baking dish, lay in layers, alternating, onions, eggplant, potatoes and greens, salt, put tomatoes on top.
Bake in a well preheated oven under a lid for about 1 hour.
Garnish with greens before serving. Serve with rice.
Enjoy your meal!