Eggplant with potatoes
NECESSARY PRODUCTS :
- eggplant – 3 pcs.,
- Potatoes – 3 pcs.,
- Onions – 2 heads,
- red tomatoes of medium size – 4 pcs.,
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp. spoons,
- chopped parsley – 3 tbsp. tablespoons
- chopped basil – 1 tbsp. spoon,
- salt – to taste,
- black pepper and allspice – on the tip of a knife.
Cut the stem from the eggplant, cut into slices or slices and pour cold salted water for half an hour.
Peel potatoes, tomatoes and onions, wash and cut into circles.
Pour vegetable oil into a baking dish, lay in layers, alternating, onions, eggplant, potatoes and greens, salt, put tomatoes on top.
Bake in a well preheated oven under a lid for about 1 hour.
Garnish with greens before serving. Serve with rice.
Enjoy your meal!
- Why we have to eat gluten free vegan?People choose to eat gluten free vegan for a number of reasons. This may be … Read more
- Making The Switch To A Raw Foods Diet Step By Step (2020)You may have already come to the decision to give the raw food diet a … Read more
- Health issues from dairy products!Many Americans, including some vegetarians, are still consuming large amounts of dairy products, and the … Read more
- How to make a Vegan CheesecakeAs a recovering dairy aholic, raw vegan cheesecake really hit home for me. Back in … Read more
- Chicken Bacon Artichoke DipI tested another Artichoke Dip recipe over the weekend for our Oscar party, but this … Read more
- Vegan pasta recipesVegan pasta recipes make quick, cheap and nutritious meals, and the combinations are endless so … Read more