Eggplant with potatoes
NECESSARY PRODUCTS :
- eggplant – 3 pcs.,
- Potatoes – 3 pcs.,
- Onions – 2 heads,
- red tomatoes of medium size – 4 pcs.,
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp. spoons,
- chopped parsley – 3 tbsp. tablespoons
- chopped basil – 1 tbsp. spoon,
- salt – to taste,
- black pepper and allspice – on the tip of a knife.
Cut the stem from the eggplant, cut into slices or slices and pour cold salted water for half an hour.
Peel potatoes, tomatoes and onions, wash and cut into circles.
Pour vegetable oil into a baking dish, lay in layers, alternating, onions, eggplant, potatoes and greens, salt, put tomatoes on top.
Bake in a well preheated oven under a lid for about 1 hour.
Garnish with greens before serving. Serve with rice.
Enjoy your meal!
- Chocolate spread and excellent vegan nutsA delicious chocolate treat and hazelnuts that burst in your mouth and pamper your palate. … Read more
- A recipe for a delicious chickpea soupChickpea soup is one of the most delicious and healthy soups. A combination of potatoes and … Read more
- Vegan Potatoes CasseroleIngredients: – potatoes – 3 pcs. – tomato paste – 400g – onion – 1 onion, not … Read more
- Vegan Potato ChipsThis how to make vegetable chips crispy. Vegan Chips Ingredients : potatoes – 8 pcs., Carrots … Read more
- Chocolate muffins and vegan cheeseMuffin recipe chocolate chip and vegan cheese that can be pampered without harming animals .. … Read more
- 7 Shades of Green SaladWhat do you do when you have loads of greens in your fridge? You make … Read more