Eggplant with potatoes
NECESSARY PRODUCTS :
- eggplant – 3 pcs.,
- Potatoes – 3 pcs.,
- Onions – 2 heads,
- red tomatoes of medium size – 4 pcs.,
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp. spoons,
- chopped parsley – 3 tbsp. tablespoons
- chopped basil – 1 tbsp. spoon,
- salt – to taste,
- black pepper and allspice – on the tip of a knife.
Cut the stem from the eggplant, cut into slices or slices and pour cold salted water for half an hour.
Peel potatoes, tomatoes and onions, wash and cut into circles.
Pour vegetable oil into a baking dish, lay in layers, alternating, onions, eggplant, potatoes and greens, salt, put tomatoes on top.
Bake in a well preheated oven under a lid for about 1 hour.
Garnish with greens before serving. Serve with rice.
Enjoy your meal!
- Vegan Diet Food List That Includes Meat And Dairy AlternativesOnce you have decided to become a vegan, it means that you promise to commit … Read more
- How to Thrive as a Vegan in a Carnivore’s WorldNot to be melodramatic, but as a vegan i find myself in crazy situations that … Read more
- A Complete Guide to Whole GrainsWhole grains are a delicious, integral part of a healthy vegan diet. They’re chock full … Read more
- How to Make Kids Eat VegetablesA widely known fact is that kids simply cannot stand eating their vegetables and parents … Read more
- The Basic Cooking Equipment You Can’t Live WithoutCooking can be a joy – it can also be a pain. This is especially … Read more
- Which Cooking Oil Is Good For HealthIn this article i give you 3 of the healthiest cooking oil to keep in your kitchen. … Read more