Vegan Chocolate flavored cookies are rich and easy to make.
- 1/2 cup of cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups swollen flour + a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Thickened thicket made from half a cup of soy milk and flour (each time add a little until thickened)
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons rum / coffee extract
- Pinch of salt
- Sugar powder for decoration
In a deep bowl mix the cocoa, sugar and oil until a uniform mixture is obtained.
Add the milk and flour mixture and mix well.
Add the remaining ingredients (not including powdered sugar), cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator for about an hour.
The dough will become solid and comfortable to work with.
Remove the dough from refrigeration, forming approximately small walnut sized balls.
Put the balls in a small bowl with powdered sugar until the cookies are completely covered with powdered sugar.
In an eco-baked or well-greased baking dish, arrange the balls as you make sure the cookies are spaced, as the cookies grow and spread.
Without enough space, they will stick to one second and be less beautiful.
Put in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.
The cookies settle on the sides but remain soft in the center.
Find the mold from the oven and sprinkle with some powdered sugar
The cookies are removed from the baking structure only after full cooling.
The cookies fall apart and disintegrate when you take them out of the mold.
Quick solution for sloths – The mixture can be prepared and flattened in a mold, and cut into strips.
Find more vegan recipes cookies on recipes section.
- Why we have to eat gluten free vegan?People choose to eat gluten free vegan for a number of reasons. This may be … Read more
- Making The Switch To A Raw Foods Diet Step By Step (2020)You may have already come to the decision to give the raw food diet a … Read more
- Health issues from dairy products!Many Americans, including some vegetarians, are still consuming large amounts of dairy products, and the … Read more
- How to make a Vegan CheesecakeAs a recovering dairy aholic, raw vegan cheesecake really hit home for me. Back in … Read more
- Chicken Bacon Artichoke DipI tested another Artichoke Dip recipe over the weekend for our Oscar party, but this … Read more
- Vegan pasta recipesVegan pasta recipes make quick, cheap and nutritious meals, and the combinations are endless so … Read more