Vegan Chocolate flavored cookies are rich and easy to make.
- 1/2 cup of cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups swollen flour + a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Thickened thicket made from half a cup of soy milk and flour (each time add a little until thickened)
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons rum / coffee extract
- Pinch of salt
- Sugar powder for decoration
In a deep bowl mix the cocoa, sugar and oil until a uniform mixture is obtained.
Add the milk and flour mixture and mix well.
Add the remaining ingredients (not including powdered sugar), cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator for about an hour.
The dough will become solid and comfortable to work with.
Remove the dough from refrigeration, forming approximately small walnut sized balls.
Put the balls in a small bowl with powdered sugar until the cookies are completely covered with powdered sugar.
In an eco-baked or well-greased baking dish, arrange the balls as you make sure the cookies are spaced, as the cookies grow and spread.
Without enough space, they will stick to one second and be less beautiful.
Put in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes.
The cookies settle on the sides but remain soft in the center.
Find the mold from the oven and sprinkle with some powdered sugar
The cookies are removed from the baking structure only after full cooling.
The cookies fall apart and disintegrate when you take them out of the mold.
Quick solution for sloths – The mixture can be prepared and flattened in a mold, and cut into strips.
Find more vegan recipes cookies on recipes section.
- Why you should try a plant-based dietDo you want glowing skin and a healthy appearance? Are you looking to reduce waistline … Read more
- Balanced Vegan Diet : Healthy Eating as a veganThe number of vegans in the world is skyrocketing and nutritionists are struggling to inform … Read more
- 5 Reasons To Drink A Vegan Green SmoothieNot everyone gets excited at the thought of drinking a green smoothie. Yet there are … Read more
- Does Giving Up Milk Have Its Benefits?Vegans are giving up eating and using animal products, including milk. Yet in our modern … Read more
- Vegetarian Sources Of ProteinA lot of people wonder where they can find vegetarian sources of protein. Since protein … Read more
- Natural Alternative to sugarIs sugar killing us? Why not choose an alternative to sugar? Well, at least it … Read more