Who said being vegan is complicated? A perfect recipe for an airy, indulgent vegan pancake that only requires two ingredients!
Careful, addictive recipe!
Because vegan pancakes are such a treat, which is totally bizarre given that they’re made with just a couple of ingredients and are essentially fried batter.
It shows that pretty much any food can be given an aura of giddy excitement and occasion – especially when there’s an entire day devoted to them.
A cup of flour will swell
A cup of vanilla flavored soy milk
The milk should be mixed with the flour.
In a lightly greased, lightly frying pan, pour a little of the batter (depending on the size of the desired pancake) and wait for bubbles to form over the pancakes.
When you notice the bubbles, turn the pancakes and wait until their bottom side is brown.
enjoy your meal and forget to take a look at this vegan recipes pancakes
- Stuffed cabbage rolls vegetablesTry making this delicious stuffed cabbage rolls recipe for your next dinner party. This recipe is a South African favourite also known … Read more
- Switch Witch The vegan candy for HalloweenHalloween has got to be one of the hardest times to be a parent of a vegan child. If you … Read more
- Dairy-Free Banana Nut MuffinsI love these banana nut muffins because they keep fresh for days. So stash some in the freezer so you … Read more
- Vegetarian diet tips & ideasSpecialists' advice on healthy eating emphasizes a diet low in saturated fat, but rich in whole grains, fresh fruits and … Read more
- How I lost 20 kg in 6 months without any effortI know it seems incredible, but that's how it happened to me: I lost 20 kg in 6 months without physical … Read more
- Semolina cake and vegan almondsSemolina and almond cake is one of the best vegan cake recipes withsweet flavors next to the coffee or just … Read more