Who said being vegan is complicated? A perfect recipe for an airy, indulgent vegan pancake that only requires two ingredients!
Careful, addictive recipe!
Because vegan pancakes are such a treat, which is totally bizarre given that they’re made with just a couple of ingredients and are essentially fried batter.
It shows that pretty much any food can be given an aura of giddy excitement and occasion – especially when there’s an entire day devoted to them.
A cup of flour will swell
A cup of vanilla flavored soy milk
The milk should be mixed with the flour.
In a lightly greased, lightly frying pan, pour a little of the batter (depending on the size of the desired pancake) and wait for bubbles to form over the pancakes.
When you notice the bubbles, turn the pancakes and wait until their bottom side is brown.
enjoy your meal and forget to take a look at this vegan recipes pancakes
- Chocolate spread and excellent vegan nutsA delicious chocolate treat and hazelnuts that burst in your mouth and pamper your palate. Ingredients: 2 cups of hazelnuts1 … Read more
- A recipe for a delicious chickpea soupChickpea soup is one of the most delicious and healthy soups. A combination of potatoes and hummus forms a complete and … Read more
- Vegan Potatoes CasseroleIngredients: – potatoes – 3 pcs. – tomato paste – 400g – onion – 1 onion, not very large – red bell pepper … Read more
- Vegan Potato ChipsThis how to make vegetable chips crispy. Vegan Chips Ingredients : potatoes – 8 pcs., Carrots – 4 pcs., Celery root – … Read more
- Chocolate muffins and vegan cheeseMuffin recipe chocolate chip and vegan cheese that can be pampered without harming animals .. Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups flour … Read more
- 7 Shades of Green SaladWhat do you do when you have loads of greens in your fridge? You make a gorgeous and delish green … Read more