Who said being vegan is complicated? A perfect recipe for an airy, indulgent vegan pancake that only requires two ingredients!
Careful, addictive recipe!
Because vegan pancakes are such a treat, which is totally bizarre given that they’re made with just a couple of ingredients and are essentially fried batter.
It shows that pretty much any food can be given an aura of giddy excitement and occasion – especially when there’s an entire day devoted to them.
A cup of flour will swell
A cup of vanilla flavored soy milk
The milk should be mixed with the flour.
In a lightly greased, lightly frying pan, pour a little of the batter (depending on the size of the desired pancake) and wait for bubbles to form over the pancakes.
When you notice the bubbles, turn the pancakes and wait until their bottom side is brown.
enjoy your meal and forget to take a look at this vegan pancakes recipes
- Best Meat Substitutes for VegansOver the last couple of years, we’ve been seeing a […]
- All You Need to Know About ChlorellaChlorella has caught on like bush fire in many countries […]
- Vegetarian SlimmingIf you’ve never dieted before and you have no idea […]
- Yogurt Maker: Cuisinart CYM-100 reviewLet’s start the series of reviews with one the best […]
- Chlorella Side EffectsChlorella is a plant that is often times used as […]
- How to Maintain Protein as a VegetarianProtein is an essential amino acid that is vital to maintain […]