– potatoes – 3 pcs.
– tomato paste – 400g
– onion – 1 onion, not very large
– red bell pepper – 3 pcs.
– red, black, allspice pepper
– garlic – 2-3 slices
– caraway seeds
– vegetarian cheese (pecorino or parmesan) – 100g
– olive oil – 50g
How To cook :
Peel and soak the potatoes in warm water for 20 minutes, this will reduce the amount of starch in the tubers .
Cut potatoes and bell peppers into small cubes.
In a baking dish, lay in thin layers, finely chopped onions (pre-stewing it in olive oil for 2-3 minutes), tomato paste, bell pepper, garlic, cumin, greens.
The last should be a layer of potatoes.
Grate the cheese on a medium grater and sprinkle on top.
Bake in the oven over medium heat for 30 minutes.
Cool the casserole, put on lettuce or young cabbage.
This dish goes well with any vegetable juices.
Enjoy your meal!
- High Quality Vegan Protein SourcesVegan Protein – is it possible to get a complete source from plants only? You … Read more
- 3 of the Best Vegan Cookie Recipes Ever!Vegan Cookie Recipes taste just as delicious and decadent as the non-vegan ones, and are … Read more
- The vegan pasta recipeThis Vegan Pasta is a staple in many kitchens. It is delicious, satisfying and has excellent … Read more
- Homemade Falafel RecipeWhat is falafel ? The falafel or faláfel is a croquette of chickpeas and spices, … Read more
- Why we have to eat gluten free vegan?People choose to eat gluten free vegan for a number of reasons. This may be … Read more
- Mashed Potato PancakesSweet hot pancakes! A soft and tasty potato pancake. So easy to prepare and most … Read more