– potatoes – 3 pcs.
– tomato paste – 400g
– onion – 1 onion, not very large
– red bell pepper – 3 pcs.
– red, black, allspice pepper
– garlic – 2-3 slices
– caraway seeds
– vegetarian cheese (pecorino or parmesan) – 100g
– olive oil – 50g
How To cook :
Peel and soak the potatoes in warm water for 20 minutes, this will reduce the amount of starch in the tubers .
Cut potatoes and bell peppers into small cubes.
In a baking dish, lay in thin layers, finely chopped onions (pre-stewing it in olive oil for 2-3 minutes), tomato paste, bell pepper, garlic, cumin, greens.
The last should be a layer of potatoes.
Grate the cheese on a medium grater and sprinkle on top.
Bake in the oven over medium heat for 30 minutes.
Cool the casserole, put on lettuce or young cabbage.
This dish goes well with any vegetable juices.
Enjoy your meal!
- How a vegan diet plan may help you drop body weightA very effective and time-tested weight loss diet iѕ thе Vegan Diet. Through a vegan … Read more
- Essential Ingredients For Creating Simple Vegan RecipesThe beauty of vegan recipes is that most of them that are quick and easy … Read more
- Vegan diet for beginners: Making the transition easierJust like many “new beginners”, going vegan may prove a little difficult at the start, … Read more
- Vegan Food List For Teens: Balanced Nutrition For Young VegetarianOne of the challenges of being a teen vegetarian is making the switch from omnivorous … Read more
- Reversing Type 2 Diabetes Through The Vegan DietUntil now, my whole approach has been about managing the impact of my type 2 … Read more
- 6 Reasons why to choose vegan cosmetic productsRecently, a lot of people have been making some serious efforts to adopt veganism and … Read more