Today I bring you a super simple vegan tiramisu recipe with a small idea of a variant that I sometimes do.
Although the confectionery is not your thing (I am not very far away …). It will surely come out, because it has no difficulty.
I hope you like it.
Here’s how to make vegan tiramisu recipe
- 1 package of cookies type Maria or similar.
- 120 grams of ground almond.
- 2 and a half tablespoons of agar-agar on scales. (I buy it in strips that is much cheaper.
- Then I grind it in this coffee grinder and it stays in powder flakes)(it is also available on amazon)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 liter of soy milk.
- Cocoa powder (I use organic pure cocoa without sugar).
- 1 cup of coffee with or without caffeine. (from coffee maker or you can do it by adding 3 teaspoons of instant coffee to a cup of hot water)
How To make Vegan Tiramisu :
In a pot we pour the milk and sugar, heat moving a little, dissolving the sugar.
When the sugar has dissolved we will add the ground almonds and agar agar, and bring it to a boil.
So that this mixture then solidifies well it is important that the agar-agar boils well. So we will have it like this for approximately 8 minutes.
Stirring and ensuring that it does not spill, lowering it a little if necessary so that this does not happen.
After this time we will let the cream cool a little, about 15 minutes.
During this time we will prepare the coffee, a well-loaded cup.
We put the cup of coffee in a bowl and add two more cups of water.
In a tray we will put a first layer of the cream, And on top a layer of cookies that we will be wetting one by one in the coffee, so that it is not dry.
We will thus alternate layers until the mold allows us or the cream is finished. Always ending with a layer of cream.
Finally, we will take a tiny strainer. We will pour cocoa and tapping the strainer we will sprinkle it all over the surface.
Using the strainer we will avoid that we are left overstuffed and will be much better.
Related Post : Homemade Falafel Recipe
Once, when I have no almonds, I tried to make this dessert with peanuts (same amount) and I also liked the result.
It is not a tiramisu, but it is also rich and is another idea, in case you do not have almonds and you crave it.
When I have used peanuts, what I have done has been to dissolve the sugar in the pot with only half a liter of soy milk, and the other half a liter I have put in the blender with the peanuts to crush it all together.
Once crushed I added it to the pot, along with the agar-agar. The rest of the process is all the same.
- Vegan pancakesWho said being vegan is complicated? A perfect recipe for an airy, indulgent vegan pancake that only requires two ingredients! Careful, addictive recipe! Because vegan pancakes are such a treat, which is totally bizarre given that they’re made with just a couple of ingredients and are essentially fried batter. It shows that pretty much any […]
- How To Cook Delicious Vegan RecipesA whole-foods, plant-based diet that has never been easier or tastier Learn how to cook vegan recipes with more than 300 recipes for every day! Simple, affordable, and delicious, these vegan recipes put the power of real, healthy food in your hands. Take your health and well-being into your own hands with the power of a plant […]
- Green Lentil SoupVegan recipe with lentils : Comfortable green lentil soup, rich in flavors and vitamins. Ingredients: 2 tablespoons oil 1 thinly chopped onion A glass of well-washed green lentils 2 carrots 2 potatoes 2-3 celery stalks 1/2 teaspoon cumin Kurt nut grated nutmeg Salt black pepper How To Cook Green Lentil Soup It is advisable not […]
- Creating A Raw Foods KitchenSetting up your kitchen is the biggest thing that will determine whether or not your experience with the raw foods diet will be a positive one. Having the correct ingredients on hand as well as purchasing the right kitchen equipment to prepare the meals is absolutely essential. This includes getting rid of anything that won’t […]
- Vegan Broccoli SoupBroccoli soup is rich in iron, calcium, vitamin C and nutritional fiber, particularly satisfying and delicious. And it’s very easy to make. Broccoli soup recipe ingredients: About half a kg of broccoli 2 chopped onions 4-5 diced cut potatoes 8 cups vegetable broth hinge 6-7 cloves of garlic 2 tablespoons olive oil Kurt Nutmeg Kurt Cumin […]
- Rich Bean SoupWinter is synonymous with hot and rich soup. The soup season is at its peak. Let’s enjoy a rich, delicious and warm bean soup. Ingredients: 1 medium onion 1 grated fresh tomato One cup of beans (pre-induced) 1 potato 1 medium carrots 2 tablespoons tomato paste 1/2 teaspoon cumin Salt Black pepper tofu About 2 […]
READ : Can Vegan Eat Yogurt?