Today I bring you a super simple version of tiramisu with a small idea of a variant that I sometimes do.
Although the confectionery is not your thing (I am not very far away …). It will surely come out, because it has no difficulty.
I hope you like it.
Tiramisu Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 package of cookies type Maria or similar.
- 120 grams of ground almond.
- 2 and a half tablespoons of agar-agar on scales. (I buy it in strips that is much cheaper. Then I grind it in this coffee grinder and it stays in powder flakes)(it is also available on amazon)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 liter of soy milk.
- Cocoa powder (I use organic pure cocoa without sugar).
- 1 cup of coffee with or without caffeine. (from coffee maker or you can do it by adding 3 teaspoons of instant coffee to a cup of hot water)
How To make Tiramisu :
In a pot we pour the milk and sugar, heat moving a little, dissolving the sugar.
When the sugar has dissolved we will add the ground almonds and agar agar, and bring it to a boil.
So that this mixture then solidifies well it is important that the agar-agar boils well. So we will have it like this for approximately 8 minutes. Stirring and ensuring that it does not spill, lowering it a little if necessary so that this does not happen.
After this time we will let the cream cool a little, about 15 minutes.
During this time we will prepare the coffee, a well-loaded cup.
We put the cup of coffee in a bowl and add two more cups of water.
In a tray we will put a first layer of the cream, And on top a layer of cookies that we will be wetting one by one in the coffee, so that it is not dry.
We will thus alternate layers until the mold allows us or the cream is finished. Always ending with a layer of cream.
Finally, we will take a tiny strainer. We will pour cocoa and tapping the strainer we will sprinkle it all over the surface.
Using the strainer we will avoid that we are left overstuffed and will be much better.
Related Post : Homemade Falafel Recipe
Once, when I have no almonds, I tried to make this dessert with peanuts (same amount) and I also liked the result.
It is not a tiramisu, but it is also rich and is another idea, in case you do not have almonds and you crave it.
When I have used peanuts, what I have done has been to dissolve the sugar in the pot with only half a liter of soy milk, and the other half a liter I have put in the blender with the peanuts to crush it all together.
Once crushed I added it to the pot, along with the agar-agar. The rest of the process is all the same.
- Healthy and satisfying energy snackWhy feed our kids with high-sugar and empty nutritional snacks? Why not indulge ourselves with … Read more
- Vegan cilantro pesto spreadA quick and easy recipe for making a delicious pesto spread with quality raw materials, … Read more
- Fruit skewers for hospitalityWhat fun to host? Even more fun was making a colorful and healthy table. Fruit skewers will … Read more
- Vegan chocolate balls with many decorationsEasy vegan recipe dessert . Chocolate balls are minimally decorated for reasons on a tray … Read more
- Mujadara rice with lentilsMujadara rice with lentils is one of the most nutritious oods. Combining rice and green lentils … Read more
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls RecipeIngredients: 750 g of cabbage, 2 carrots, 1 glass of rice, 2-3 onions, 2-3 tablespoons … Read more