Get all the pros of fish sticks without all the cons like mercury, PCBs and animal cruelty! These Veggie Sticks not only come together in a breeze, they are also super delicious and great for the office, a hike or a trip across the country.
Veggie Sticks Ingredients
2 pounds cooked potatoes (I steam mine using the InstantPot electric pressure cooker)
1/2 pound frozen green peas, thawed
1 red bell pepper, finely diced
One bunch parsley, chopped
1/2 red onion, finely diced
1 clove garlic, pressed
One large carrot, finely diced
black pepper and nutmeg to taste
How To Cook
1. Mash potatoes using a potato masher. Add some black pepper and nutmeg.
2. Add all the other ingredients and combine by hand (trust me, it really works best that way!).
3. Take 1/4 cup of the batter, form a ball and roll it in breadcrumbs. Use your hands to shape them like fish sticks and place them on a silicone baking mat. Repeat until the batter is used up.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes @ 350°F /180°C and another 10 minutes at 425°F / 225°C.
- 10 Reasons why the meat and dairy industry is unsustainableWhether you like it or not, eating dairy products has become a big problem for … Read more
- Mung bean radish meatballsRaw material: 750 grams of radish. 70 grams of green bean flour. 50 grams of … Read more
- Pregnant women: Vegan nutrition during pregnancyEveryone wants to have a smart, beautiful, healthy and lively baby. Therefore, as soon as … Read more
- Homemade aloe Vera beauty hackAloe Vera Beauty Method. Commonly known as "scallion" and "elephant gallbladder", is an amazing plant … Read more
- Chocolate spread and excellent vegan nutsA delicious chocolate treat and hazelnuts that burst in your mouth and pamper your palate. … Read more
- A recipe for a delicious chickpea soupChickpea soup is one of the most delicious and healthy soups. A combination of potatoes and … Read more