Get all the pros of fish sticks without all the cons like mercury, PCBs and animal cruelty! These Veggie Sticks not only come together in a breeze, they are also super delicious and great for the office, a hike or a trip across the country.
Veggie Sticks Ingredients
2 pounds cooked potatoes (I steam mine using the InstantPot electric pressure cooker)
1/2 pound frozen green peas, thawed
1 red bell pepper, finely diced
One bunch parsley, chopped
1/2 red onion, finely diced
1 clove garlic, pressed
One large carrot, finely diced
black pepper and nutmeg to taste
How To Cook
1. Mash potatoes using a potato masher. Add some black pepper and nutmeg.
2. Add all the other ingredients and combine by hand (trust me, it really works best that way!).
3. Take 1/4 cup of the batter, form a ball and roll it in breadcrumbs. Use your hands to shape them like fish sticks and place them on a silicone baking mat. Repeat until the batter is used up.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes @ 350°F /180°C and another 10 minutes at 425°F / 225°C.
- Vegan Diet Food List That Includes Meat And Dairy AlternativesOnce you have decided to become a vegan, it means that you promise to commit … Read more
- How to Thrive as a Vegan in a Carnivore’s WorldNot to be melodramatic, but as a vegan i find myself in crazy situations that … Read more
- A Complete Guide to Whole GrainsWhole grains are a delicious, integral part of a healthy vegan diet. They’re chock full … Read more
- How to Make Kids Eat VegetablesA widely known fact is that kids simply cannot stand eating their vegetables and parents … Read more
- The Basic Cooking Equipment You Can’t Live WithoutCooking can be a joy – it can also be a pain. This is especially … Read more
- Which Cooking Oil Is Good For HealthIn this article i give you 3 of the healthiest cooking oil to keep in your kitchen. … Read more