Tomato sauce is probably the most common sauce. Its uses are very rich, it is rich in flavor and vitamin C.
You can make gravy, divide and freeze.
- 1 kg fresh and ripe tomatoes
- 6-7 cloves of crushed garlic
- Spicy green pepper
- A teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika (sweet or spicy to taste)
- Kurt turmeric
- Ground black pepper
Related Post : How to cook the perfect thai red curry paste
In a saucepan with a little cold oil, mix the garlic lightly crushed and fry over low heat.
Cut the tomatoes into small cubes and add to the garlic (garlic is easily burnt and gives a bitter taste, it’s important to make sure the garlic does not burn)
Clean the green pepper from seeds, cut into rings and add to tomatoes
Add the spices and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 30 minutes. It’s important to mix every now and then.
Enjoy your spicy tomato sauce
- Healthy and satisfying energy snackWhy feed our kids with high-sugar and empty nutritional snacks? Why not indulge ourselves with … Read more
- Vegan cilantro pesto spreadA quick and easy recipe for making a delicious pesto spread with quality raw materials, … Read more
- Fruit skewers for hospitalityWhat fun to host? Even more fun was making a colorful and healthy table. Fruit skewers will … Read more
- Vegan chocolate balls with many decorationsEasy vegan recipe dessert . Chocolate balls are minimally decorated for reasons on a tray … Read more
- Mujadara rice with lentilsMujadara rice with lentils is one of the most nutritious oods. Combining rice and green lentils … Read more
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls RecipeIngredients: 750 g of cabbage, 2 carrots, 1 glass of rice, 2-3 onions, 2-3 tablespoons … Read more