Tomato sauce is probably the most common sauce. Its uses are very rich, it is rich in flavor and vitamin C.
You can make gravy, divide and freeze.
- 1 kg fresh and ripe tomatoes
- 6-7 cloves of crushed garlic
- Spicy green pepper
- A teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika (sweet or spicy to taste)
- Kurt turmeric
- Ground black pepper
Related Post : How to cook the perfect thai red curry paste
In a saucepan with a little cold oil, mix the garlic lightly crushed and fry over low heat.
Cut the tomatoes into small cubes and add to the garlic (garlic is easily burnt and gives a bitter taste, it’s important to make sure the garlic does not burn)
Clean the green pepper from seeds, cut into rings and add to tomatoes
Add the spices and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 30 minutes. It’s important to mix every now and then.
Enjoy your spicy tomato sauce
- Mashed Potato PancakesSweet hot pancakes! A soft and tasty potato pancake. And so easy to prepare. And … Read more
- Vegan substitute for eggEggs are seen as essential for use in a wide variety of recipes, but it … Read more
- The vegan recipe pastaPasta is a staple in many kitchens. It is delicious, satisfying and has excellent flavors. So simple … Read more
- What you wear is who you areClothing is an entire industry that has become a basic necessity for luxury in the … Read more
- Healthy and satisfying energy snackWhy feed our kids with high-sugar and empty nutritional snacks? Why not indulge ourselves with … Read more
- Guide to growing potatoes in the gardenPotatoes are "spoiled" tubers that require a lot of reference. The potato family contains a … Read more