Mayonnaise is a treat for every sandwich.
Everybody loves mayo and it’s one of the things vegans miss the most when they go plant-based.
Fortunately, I have good news
Rich and thick vegan mayonnaise made with 5 easy ingredients and ready in 5 minutes from start to finish.
- 1.5 cups of canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 3/4 cup plain soy milk
- Fresh lemon juice
Put all the ingredients in a bowl, and with the help of a rod blender, mix well to get a uniform and thick mixture.
When the mixture is relatively firm, add the lemon juice (about 1/12 tablespoons).
Store the excellent mayonnaise in a sealed container for a week.
- Why you should try a plant-based dietDo you want glowing skin and a healthy appearance? Are you looking to reduce waistline … Read more
- Balanced Vegan Diet : Healthy Eating as a veganThe number of vegans in the world is skyrocketing and nutritionists are struggling to inform … Read more
- 5 Reasons To Drink A Vegan Green SmoothieNot everyone gets excited at the thought of drinking a green smoothie. Yet there are … Read more
- Does Giving Up Milk Have Its Benefits?Vegans are giving up eating and using animal products, including milk. Yet in our modern … Read more
- Vegetarian Sources Of ProteinA lot of people wonder where they can find vegetarian sources of protein. Since protein … Read more
- Natural Alternative to sugarIs sugar killing us? Why not choose an alternative to sugar? Well, at least it … Read more