Mayonnaise is a treat for every sandwich.
Everybody loves mayo and it’s one of the things vegans miss the most when they go plant-based.
Fortunately, I have good news
Rich and thick vegan mayonnaise made with 5 easy ingredients and ready in 5 minutes from start to finish.
- 1.5 cups of canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 3/4 cup plain soy milk
- Fresh lemon juice
Put all the ingredients in a bowl, and with the help of a rod blender, mix well to get a uniform and thick mixture.
When the mixture is relatively firm, add the lemon juice (about 1/12 tablespoons).
Store the excellent mayonnaise in a sealed container for a week.
- Top 10 Vegan Honey SubstitutesThe honey bee will visit up to 1500 flowers in order to collect enough nectar … Read more
- 10 Unexpected Vegan Diet Side EffectsDid you wonder why the vegan lifestyle become more and more popular? The answer : … Read more
- Why Honey Is Not Vegan?Bees are insects. Insects are animals. Honey is a product made by bees. Honey is created … Read more
- How To Get Glowing Skin: Vegan DIY Cleanser and DIY MoisturizerToday is Beauty Tricks Monday and I’m back with another DIY Vegan All-Natural beauty tip on … Read more
- Do Humans Need To Eat Meat ?"Do Humans Need To Eat Meat " is a topic that can often get quite … Read more
- Can Vegans Eat Yogurt?One of the foods that many people think they will have to give up, when … Read more