Mayonnaise is a treat for every sandwich.
Everybody loves mayo and it’s one of the things vegans miss the most when they go plant-based.
Fortunately, I have good news
Rich and thick vegan mayonnaise made with 5 easy ingredients and ready in 5 minutes from start to finish.
- 1.5 cups of canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 3/4 cup plain soy milk
- Fresh lemon juice
Put all the ingredients in a bowl, and with the help of a rod blender, mix well to get a uniform and thick mixture.
When the mixture is relatively firm, add the lemon juice (about 1/12 tablespoons).
Store the excellent mayonnaise in a sealed container for a week.
- 10 Reasons why the meat and dairy industry is unsustainableWhether you like it or not, eating dairy products has become a big problem for … Read more
- Mung bean radish meatballsRaw material: 750 grams of radish. 70 grams of green bean flour. 50 grams of … Read more
- Pregnant women: Vegan nutrition during pregnancyEveryone wants to have a smart, beautiful, healthy and lively baby. Therefore, as soon as … Read more
- Homemade aloe Vera beauty hackAloe Vera Beauty Method. Commonly known as "scallion" and "elephant gallbladder", is an amazing plant … Read more
- Chocolate spread and excellent vegan nutsA delicious chocolate treat and hazelnuts that burst in your mouth and pamper your palate. … Read more
- A recipe for a delicious chickpea soupChickpea soup is one of the most delicious and healthy soups. A combination of potatoes and … Read more