Mayonnaise is a treat for every sandwich.
Everybody loves mayo and it’s one of the things vegans miss the most when they go plant-based.
Fortunately, I have good news
Rich and thick vegan mayonnaise made with 5 easy ingredients and ready in 5 minutes from start to finish.
- 1.5 cups of canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 3/4 cup plain soy milk
- Fresh lemon juice
Put all the ingredients in a bowl, and with the help of a rod blender, mix well to get a uniform and thick mixture.
When the mixture is relatively firm, add the lemon juice (about 1/12 tablespoons).
Store the excellent mayonnaise in a sealed container for a week.
- 7 Natural Ways to Burn Fat And Attain Your Weight Loss GoalWant to get rid of those extra pounds? Are you sick of holding your stomach […] More
- Baby Food Diet: What Should You Know?- Pros, Cons…The new kid on the block for female weight loss is the Baby Food Diet. […] More
- What Is The Difference Between Spirulina And ChlorellaBoth Spirulina and Chlorella are micro-algae and have been introduced as the new “superfood”. Both […] More
- How To Read Food Nutrition LabelsIn this article we will look at the food nutrition label and ingredient list and […] More
- Vegan Tiramisu RecipeToday I bring you a super simple vegan tiramisu recipe with a small idea of […] More
- Juice Diet Weight Loss: Does it Really Work?Does a juice diet weight loss diet really help lose weight and maintain a superb […] More