Chickpea soup is one of the most delicious and healthy soups. A combination of potatoes and hummus forms a complete and satisfying protein over time.
- Medium chopped onion
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Chickpeas (after soaking)
- Tablespoon tomato paste
- Teaspoon cumin
- 2 celery stalks (chopped or rough cut)
- Half a teaspoon of sugar
- black pepper
Related Post : 6 Tips To Go Vegan and Improve Your Diet
Lightly fry the onion and add the other vegetables for a short frying.
Add the garlic and spices.
Cover with water and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the chickpeas
Cook for about 40 minutes
Grind the broth slightly until a coarse texture (not required)
- Vegan Diet Food List That Includes Meat And Dairy AlternativesOnce you have decided to become a vegan, it means that you promise to commit … Read more
- How to Thrive as a Vegan in a Carnivore’s WorldNot to be melodramatic, but as a vegan i find myself in crazy situations that … Read more
- A Complete Guide to Whole GrainsWhole grains are a delicious, integral part of a healthy vegan diet. They’re chock full … Read more