Chickpea soup is one of the most delicious and healthy soups. A combination of potatoes and hummus forms a complete and satisfying protein over time.
- Medium chopped onion
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Chickpeas (after soaking)
- Tablespoon tomato paste
- Teaspoon cumin
- 2 celery stalks (chopped or rough cut)
- Half a teaspoon of sugar
- black pepper
Related Post : 6 Tips To Go Vegan and Improve Your Diet
Lightly fry the onion and add the other vegetables for a short frying.
Add the garlic and spices.
Cover with water and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the chickpeas
Cook for about 40 minutes
Grind the broth slightly until a coarse texture (not required)
- Pregnant women: Vegan nutrition during pregnancyEveryone wants to have a smart, beautiful, healthy and lively baby. Therefore, as soon as … Read more
- Homemade aloe Vera beauty hackAloe Vera Beauty Method. Commonly known as "scallion" and "elephant gallbladder", is an amazing plant … Read more
- Chocolate spread and excellent vegan nutsA delicious chocolate treat and hazelnuts that burst in your mouth and pamper your palate. … Read more