Winter is synonymous with hot and rich soup.
The soup season is at its peak. Let’s enjoy a rich, delicious and warm bean soup.
1 medium onion
1 grated fresh tomato
One cup of beans (pre-induced)
1 medium carrots
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Black pepper tofu
About 2 liters of water
1/2 teaspoon sugar
Related Post : Homemade Falafel Recipe
In a deep saucepan, fry the onion until golden brown.
Cut the potato into small cubes, add to a saucepan and fry.
Grate the carrots on the grater.
Add to the pot and add the rest of the ingredients.
Bring to a boil and lower the fire. Cook for about 45 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Enjoy your bean soup. Bonne Appetite!
- Scrambled Tofu : 3 RecipesI’ve never really been a huge breakfast person, and it’s mostly because I’m not a […]
- Must Have Kitchen Staples for VegansThe vegan kitchen, like any kitchen, must have a few necessities to make cooking simple, […]
- Is Tea Better than Coffee?When most people awaken, the first thing they grab is a cup of coffee or […]
- 3 Reasons To Eat High Carb Raw VeganHere are 3 reasons why you have to eat high carb raw vegan: Table of […]
- 13 Best Vegan Milk Alternatives To Dairy MilkAmericans drink an average of 20 gallons of milk per person per year. But these […]
- Acidophilus Yogurt – Beneficial BacteriaWhen someone says the word “bacteria,” what’s the first thing that you think of? If […]