Winter is synonymous with hot and rich soup.
The soup season is at its peak. Let’s enjoy a rich, delicious and warm bean soup.
1 medium onion
1 grated fresh tomato
One cup of beans (pre-induced)
1 medium carrots
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Black pepper tofu
About 2 liters of water
1/2 teaspoon sugar
Related Post : Homemade Falafel Recipe
In a deep saucepan, fry the onion until golden brown.
Cut the potato into small cubes, add to a saucepan and fry.
Grate the carrots on the grater.
Add to the pot and add the rest of the ingredients.
Bring to a boil and lower the fire. Cook for about 45 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Enjoy your bean soup. Bonne Appetite!
- Coconut Oil MoisturizerCoconut oil moisturizer is one of the best natural skin treatments on earth. It really […]
- Coconut Oil Thyroid HelpCoconut oil thyroid treatment is the alternative way to improve your sluggish thyroid gland naturally. […]
- Do Low Fat Diet Foods Really Help You Lose Weight?Are you looking for low fat diet foods to lose weight? Or, are you in […]
- How to Lose Weight with Coconut Oil?Coconut Oil Weight Loss is the natural way to lose weight without the use of […]
- 7 Cost Effective Ways To Pamper Yourself With Virgin Coconut OilIt’s been thousands of years and virgin coconut oil still upstages even fanciest beautifying products […]
- Coconut Oil for Hair : The Best Natural Solution for Your Hair TodayCoconut oil for hair is the natural alternative for hair treatment. The nutrients in coconut […]