Winter is synonymous with hot and rich soup.
The soup season is at its peak. Let’s enjoy a rich, delicious and warm bean soup.
1 medium onion
1 grated fresh tomato
One cup of beans (pre-induced)
1 medium carrots
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Black pepper tofu
About 2 liters of water
1/2 teaspoon sugar
Related Post : Homemade Falafel Recipe
In a deep saucepan, fry the onion until golden brown.
Cut the potato into small cubes, add to a saucepan and fry.
Grate the carrots on the grater.
Add to the pot and add the rest of the ingredients.
Bring to a boil and lower the fire. Cook for about 45 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Enjoy your bean soup. Bonne Appetite!
- Why you should try a plant-based dietDo you want glowing skin and a healthy appearance? Are you looking to reduce waistline … Read more
- Balanced Vegan Diet : Healthy Eating as a veganThe number of vegans in the world is skyrocketing and nutritionists are struggling to inform … Read more
- 5 Reasons To Drink A Vegan Green SmoothieNot everyone gets excited at the thought of drinking a green smoothie. Yet there are … Read more
- Does Giving Up Milk Have Its Benefits?Vegans are giving up eating and using animal products, including milk. Yet in our modern … Read more
- Vegetarian Sources Of ProteinA lot of people wonder where they can find vegetarian sources of protein. Since protein … Read more
- Natural Alternative to sugarIs sugar killing us? Why not choose an alternative to sugar? Well, at least it … Read more