Winter is synonymous with hot and rich soup.
The soup season is at its peak. Let’s enjoy a rich, delicious and warm bean soup.
1 medium onion
1 grated fresh tomato
One cup of beans (pre-induced)
1 medium carrots
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Black pepper tofu
About 2 liters of water
1/2 teaspoon sugar
Related Post : Homemade Falafel Recipe
In a deep saucepan, fry the onion until golden brown.
Cut the potato into small cubes, add to a saucepan and fry.
Grate the carrots on the grater.
Add to the pot and add the rest of the ingredients.
Bring to a boil and lower the fire. Cook for about 45 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Enjoy your bean soup. Bonne Appetite!
- Why we have to eat gluten free vegan?People choose to eat gluten free vegan for a number of reasons. This may be … Read more
- Making The Switch To A Raw Foods Diet Step By Step (2020)You may have already come to the decision to give the raw food diet a … Read more
- Health issues from dairy products!Many Americans, including some vegetarians, are still consuming large amounts of dairy products, and the … Read more
- How to make a Vegan CheesecakeAs a recovering dairy aholic, raw vegan cheesecake really hit home for me. Back in … Read more
- Chicken Bacon Artichoke DipI tested another Artichoke Dip recipe over the weekend for our Oscar party, but this … Read more
- Vegan pasta recipesVegan pasta recipes make quick, cheap and nutritious meals, and the combinations are endless so … Read more