Winter is synonymous with hot and rich soup.
The soup season is at its peak. Let’s enjoy a rich, delicious and warm bean soup.
1 medium onion
1 grated fresh tomato
One cup of beans (pre-induced)
1 medium carrots
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Black pepper tofu
About 2 liters of water
1/2 teaspoon sugar
Related Post : Homemade Falafel Recipe
In a deep saucepan, fry the onion until golden brown.
Cut the potato into small cubes, add to a saucepan and fry.
Grate the carrots on the grater.
Add to the pot and add the rest of the ingredients.
Bring to a boil and lower the fire. Cook for about 45 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Enjoy your bean soup. Bonne Appetite!
- Top 10 Self-Care StrategiesTransform your mind and body to function at your absolute best and live your life … Read more
- The Benefits of Going Plant BasedMore and more people are becoming aware of benefits of going plant based to help … Read more
- What Does it Mean to Be Vegan?There are many ways to describe what does it mean to be vegan when it … Read more
- Making The Transition To A Vegan Diet Step By Step (2020)You may have already come to the decision to make the transition to a vegan … Read more
- Meatless DietPeople choose to pursue a meatless diet for many reasons. The diets range from vegetarian … Read more
- Vegan Diet Can Help Treat IBSA Vegan diet can be key in helping treat IBS. If you've been diagnosed with … Read more