Winter is synonymous with hot and rich soup.
The soup season is at its peak. Let’s enjoy a rich, delicious and warm bean soup.
1 medium onion
1 grated fresh tomato
One cup of beans (pre-induced)
1 medium carrots
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Black pepper tofu
About 2 liters of water
1/2 teaspoon sugar
Related Post : Homemade Falafel Recipe
In a deep saucepan, fry the onion until golden brown.
Cut the potato into small cubes, add to a saucepan and fry.
Grate the carrots on the grater.
Add to the pot and add the rest of the ingredients.
Bring to a boil and lower the fire. Cook for about 45 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Enjoy your bean soup. Bonne Appetite!
- B12 Warnings – What You Should Know Before Taking B12 Injections?Vitamin B12 has very low toxicity even when taken in large doses, however as with …
- The Debate Over Reliable Vegan B 12 SourcesThere is growing controversy in the vegan community about B12 deficiency risks and about vegan B …
- Sublingual B12 – Is It Really Superior to Oral B12 Pill?Sublingual B12 is just one of several forms of B12 supplements available for the treatment of vitamin …
- Top 5 Questions About Vitamin B12 ShotsB12 shots have been instrumental in the treatment of Vitamin B12 deficiency for decades. But in recent years …
- What are the Best Vitamins for Energy?It seems that with today’s hectic pace many people find themselves exhausted and looking to …
- B12 Shots for Weight Loss – Does the Data Support the Hype?There’s a lot of talk going around about B12 shots for weight loss. Some weight loss …