Potato soup and vegan peppers are a particularly sweet, delicious and warming soup.
It preparation is relatively simple and he has health benefits.
It is strongly recommended to prepare it in the fall or cold winter days.
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh crushed garlic
- half tablespoon curry
- black pepper
- A little nutmeg
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 orange peppers
- 1.5 liters of water
- Coconut milk for serving
- Are Timbits Vegan? The Vegan Options at Tim Hortons (Updated 2022)Table of ContentsWhat Can Vegans Eat at Tim Hortons?Tim Hortons Vegan Drinks? What ingredients are in Timbits? Are Timbits …
- Are Popchips Vegan? Can Vegans Eat Popchips? (2022 Update)Table of ContentsAre Popchips Vegetarian?Are Popchips Gluten-free?Popchips Nutrition Facts What are Popchips made of? Are Popchips vegan? Let’s find …
- Is Tom Yum Soup Vegetarian?What is tom yum soup made of? Is Tom Yum soup Vegetarian? Let’s find out. In this article we …
- Are Gummy Bears Vegan? Do Vegans Eat Gummy BearsTable of ContentsAre Haribo Gummy Bears Vegan?Are Albanese Gummy Bears Vegan?Does Black Forest Gummy Bears Have Pork Gelatin?Are Gummy …
How to cook sweet potato soup
In a deep saucepan, heat olive oil and fry the onion until golden brown.
Add the garlic, mix slightly and immediately add the rest of the spices.
Garlic over-frying should be avoided.
Cut the sweet potato and peppers into small cubes and place in a saucepan.
Cover about 1.5 liters of water and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 40 minutes.
Stir well, and grind well until thick, even soup is obtained.
Before serving, add a little coconut milk to the soup dish.
enjoy your meal.