Potato soup and vegan peppers are a particularly sweet, delicious and warming soup.
It preparation is relatively simple and he has health benefits.
It is strongly recommended to prepare it in the fall or cold winter days.
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh crushed garlic
- half tablespoon curry
- black pepper
- A little nutmeg
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 orange peppers
- 1.5 liters of water
- Coconut milk for serving
- B12 Warnings – What You Should Know Before Taking B12 Injections?Vitamin B12 has very low toxicity even when taken in large doses, however as with all medications and supplements …
- The Debate Over Reliable Vegan B 12 SourcesThere is growing controversy in the vegan community about B12 deficiency risks and about vegan B 12 sources. The importance …
- Sublingual B12 – Is It Really Superior to Oral B12 Pill?Sublingual B12 is just one of several forms of B12 supplements available for the treatment of vitamin B12 deficiency. But, sublingual …
- Top 5 Questions About Vitamin B12 ShotsB12 shots have been instrumental in the treatment of Vitamin B12 deficiency for decades. But in recent years B12 shots have seen …
How to cook sweet potato soup
In a deep saucepan, heat olive oil and fry the onion until golden brown.
Add the garlic, mix slightly and immediately add the rest of the spices.
Garlic over-frying should be avoided.
Cut the sweet potato and peppers into small cubes and place in a saucepan.
Cover about 1.5 liters of water and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 40 minutes.
Stir well, and grind well until thick, even soup is obtained.
Before serving, add a little coconut milk to the soup dish.
enjoy your meal.