Potato soup and vegan peppers are a particularly sweet, delicious and warming soup.
It preparation is relatively simple and he has health benefits.
It is strongly recommended to prepare it in the fall or cold winter days.
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh crushed garlic
- half tablespoon curry
- black pepper
- A little nutmeg
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 orange peppers
- 1.5 liters of water
- Coconut milk for serving
- Must Have Kitchen Staples for VegansThe vegan kitchen, like any kitchen, must have a few necessities to make cooking simple, quick, and healthy. These […]
- Is Tea Better than Coffee?When most people awaken, the first thing they grab is a cup of coffee or a cup of tea. […]
- 3 Reasons To Eat High Carb Raw VeganHere are 3 reasons why you have to eat high carb raw vegan: Table of Contents 1-More Energy2-Reaching the […]
- 13 Best Vegan Milk Alternatives To Dairy MilkAmericans drink an average of 20 gallons of milk per person per year. But these days, whether you’re a vegan, […]
How to cook sweet potato soup
In a deep saucepan, heat olive oil and fry the onion until golden brown.
Add the garlic, mix slightly and immediately add the rest of the spices.
Garlic over-frying should be avoided.
Cut the sweet potato and peppers into small cubes and place in a saucepan.
Cover about 1.5 liters of water and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 40 minutes.
Stir well, and grind well until thick, even soup is obtained.
Before serving, add a little coconut milk to the soup dish.
enjoy your meal.