Potato soup and vegan peppers are a particularly sweet, delicious and warming soup.
It preparation is relatively simple and he has health benefits.
It is strongly recommended to prepare it in the fall or cold winter days.
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh crushed garlic
- half tablespoon curry
- black pepper
- A little nutmeg
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 orange peppers
- 1.5 liters of water
- Coconut milk for serving
- 20 Amazing Health Benefits of Rambutan FruitTable of Contents 1. Kidney Health2. Prevent Cancer Cells3. Treating Hypertension4. Treating Inflammation5. Treating anemia6. Lower cholesterol7. Diarrhea medication8. […]
- 8 Amazing Health Benefits Of BreadfruitWho doesn’t know breadfruit. This fruit has a texture of meat that is fibrous and soft like bread. No […]
- The Benefits of Srikaya Fruit for our HealthHere’s 10 Benefits of Srikaya Fruit for Human Health: Table of Contents 1. Lowers High Cholesterol2. Very good for […]
- Benefits of Salak Fruit for Body HealthCurious about the benefits of zalacca fruit for body health? Here’s the 8 benefits of zalacca fruit that will […]
How to cook sweet potato soup
In a deep saucepan, heat olive oil and fry the onion until golden brown.
Add the garlic, mix slightly and immediately add the rest of the spices.
Garlic over-frying should be avoided.
Cut the sweet potato and peppers into small cubes and place in a saucepan.
Cover about 1.5 liters of water and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 40 minutes.
Stir well, and grind well until thick, even soup is obtained.
Before serving, add a little coconut milk to the soup dish.
enjoy your meal.