Potato soup and vegan peppers are a particularly sweet, delicious and warming soup.
It preparation is relatively simple and he has health benefits.
It is strongly recommended to prepare it in the fall or cold winter days.
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh crushed garlic
- half tablespoon curry
- black pepper
- A little nutmeg
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 orange peppers
- 1.5 liters of water
- Coconut milk for serving
- Are Corn Nuts Vegan? Can Vegans Eat Corn Nuts?Table of ContentsAre Corn Nuts Brand Vegan?Are Corn Nuts Fried?Are Corn Nuts Gluten Free?Are Corn Nuts Good for Weight …
- Is Biscoff Vegan? Can Vegans Eat Biscoff?Table of ContentsIs Lotus Biscoff Spread Vegan?Is Biscoff Dairy Free?Lotus Biscoff Cookies Nutrition: What is biscoff made of? Is …
- Are Scones Vegan? Can Vegans Eat Scones?Table of ContentsWhy Scones Are Not Considered Vegan?Best Vegan Scones?Where can i buy vegan sconesAre scones cakes or bread? …
- 30 Iron Rich Foods For Vegans and VegetariansTable of Contents1- Dried seaweed (spirulina) – 28,5 mg of Fe/100g2- Chia seeds – 16,4 mg of Fe/100g3- Morel …
How to cook sweet potato soup
In a deep saucepan, heat olive oil and fry the onion until golden brown.
Add the garlic, mix slightly and immediately add the rest of the spices.
Garlic over-frying should be avoided.
Cut the sweet potato and peppers into small cubes and place in a saucepan.
Cover about 1.5 liters of water and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 40 minutes.
Stir well, and grind well until thick, even soup is obtained.
Before serving, add a little coconut milk to the soup dish.
enjoy your meal.