Potato soup and vegan peppers are a particularly sweet, delicious and warming soup.
It preparation is relatively simple and he has health benefits.
It is strongly recommended to prepare it in the fall or cold winter days.
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh crushed garlic
- half tablespoon curry
- black pepper
- A little nutmeg
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 orange peppers
- 1.5 liters of water
- Coconut milk for serving
- The 8 Best Vegan Cookbooks Of 2023Not sure what to get your friend who’s kinda interested in eating more vegan food but doesn’t know where…
- Is Paraffin Wax Vegan?Discover if paraffin wax is vegan-friendly. Learn about the manufacturing process, animal by-products, and alternatives to make an informed decision.
- Is Naked Juice Vegan?Discover the truth about Naked Juice and veganism. Don’t be fooled by misleading claims. Find out if Naked Juice is truly vegan-friendly.
- Is Ivory Soap Vegan?Discover the truth about Ivory soap and its vegan status. Find out what ingredients are used and why vegans may want to avoid this popular brand.
How to cook sweet potato soup
In a deep saucepan, heat olive oil and fry the onion until golden brown.
Add the garlic, mix slightly and immediately add the rest of the spices.
Garlic over-frying should be avoided.
Cut the sweet potato and peppers into small cubes and place in a saucepan.
Cover about 1.5 liters of water and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 40 minutes.
Stir well, and grind well until thick, even soup is obtained.
Before serving, add a little coconut milk to the soup dish.
enjoy your meal.