Baba Ganoush is a simple recipe, with easy-to-find ingredients, cheap, and of course (as always) without ingredients of animal origin.
So today this recipe (for baba ganoush), also known as Mutabal, which is a Lebanese eggplant cream.
The original recipe has tahini (sesame seed paste), but as I told you in the hummus recipe I do not usually buy it much.
So I also change it this time, although you can use it if you want.
Like hummus, you can use it to dip crudites, spread on toast, crackers, or to eat directly 🙂
Baba ganoush ingredients :
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin.
Salt to taste.
A pinch of black pepper.
3 cloves of garlic (without the nerve).
The juice of half a lemon.
2 teaspoons ground flax seeds (or two teaspoons tahini).
Extra virgin olive oil.
Sweet paprika (can also be mixed with a little spicy paprika) and parsley, to serve.
Baba Ganoush Recipe Preparation:
We heat the oven to 180º, while, we cut the eggplants lengthwise and make some deep cuts in their meat so that they cook well.
We add a little salt and olive oil and put them in the oven for approximately 45 minutes (see them, that each oven is a world!).
Once the eggplants are cooked, with the help of a spoon, we remove the meat from the eggplant and put it in the blender cup together with the rest of the ingredients.
(except the paprika of the vera and the parsley that we will use to serve).
We beat it all, start pouring a little oil and as you observe the texture you are pouring until it is creamy.
Be careful not to overdo it and make it too liquid.
It is served in a deep dish with some sweet paprika (and if you want, also spicy), a little parsley, and a little extra virgin olive oil.
- Healthy and satisfying energy snackWhy feed our kids with high-sugar and empty nutritional snacks? Why not indulge ourselves with … Read more
- Vegan cilantro pesto spreadA quick and easy recipe for making a delicious pesto spread with quality raw materials, … Read more
- Fruit skewers for hospitalityWhat fun to host? Even more fun was making a colorful and healthy table. Fruit skewers will … Read more
- Vegan chocolate balls with many decorationsEasy vegan recipe dessert . Chocolate balls are minimally decorated for reasons on a tray … Read more
- Mujadara rice with lentilsMujadara rice with lentils is one of the most nutritious oods. Combining rice and green lentils … Read more
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls RecipeIngredients: 750 g of cabbage, 2 carrots, 1 glass of rice, 2-3 onions, 2-3 tablespoons … Read more