Vegan mushroom soup is steamy and rich for cool days and just when you want it.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Medium chopped onion
- Two crushed garlic cloves
- Champignon Mushroom Basket
- Half a glass of white wine
- 3 tablespoons a. mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 a box of vegetable cream
- Ground black pepper
- Kurt Nutmeg
Fry the chopped onion in oil until golden brown.
Add crushed garlic and finely chopped mushrooms.
And fry while stirring.
Add the rest of the ingredients except the cream and wine and bring to a boil.
Stir lightly from time to time.
Cook on low heat for about 30 minutes
Add the wine and cream and mix
Cook for another 10 minutes
- 3 of the Best Vegan Cookie Recipes Ever!Vegan Cookie Recipes taste just as delicious and decadent as the non-vegan ones, and are … Read more
- The vegan pasta recipeThis Vegan Pasta is a staple in many kitchens. It is delicious, satisfying and has excellent … Read more
- Homemade Falafel RecipeWhat is falafel ? The falafel or faláfel is a croquette of chickpeas and spices, … Read more
- Mashed Potato PancakesSweet hot pancakes! A soft and tasty potato pancake. So easy to prepare and most … Read more
- How to make a Vegan CheesecakeAs a recovering dairy aholic, raw vegan cheesecake really hit home for me. Back in … Read more
- Chicken Bacon Artichoke DipI tested another Artichoke Dip recipe over the weekend for our Oscar party, but this … Read more