Vegan mushroom soup is steamy and rich for cool days and just when you want it.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Medium chopped onion
- Two crushed garlic cloves
- Champignon Mushroom Basket
- Half a glass of white wine
- 3 tablespoons a. mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 a box of vegetable cream
- Ground black pepper
- Kurt Nutmeg
Fry the chopped onion in oil until golden brown.
Add crushed garlic and finely chopped mushrooms.
And fry while stirring.
Add the rest of the ingredients except the cream and wine and bring to a boil.
Stir lightly from time to time.
Cook on low heat for about 30 minutes
Add the wine and cream and mix
Cook for another 10 minutes
- Gluten Free Mini Donuts – easy and tastyThe Mini Donuts I am good at having fun while cooking and baking. Love it! … Read more
- How to make Homemade BreadIf you’ve been reading this blog for any length of time, you’ll recall late last … Read more
- Chocolate Orange Vegan TrufflesDid you know that truffles are named for their resemblance to a mushroom fungus found … Read more
- Chickpeas – A Healthy SnackOften when we sit in front of the TV, we look for sleepers. In most … Read more
- How to cook the perfect thai red curry pasteI made this thai red curry for dinner tonight and it took me immediately back … Read more
- How to Make Vegan KimchiKimchi is a traditional fermented vegetable dish made with cabbage, radish, cucumber or onion as the … Read more