Vegan mushroom soup is steamy and rich for cool days and just when you want it.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Medium chopped onion
- Two crushed garlic cloves
- Champignon Mushroom Basket
- Half a glass of white wine
- 3 tablespoons a. mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 a box of vegetable cream
- Ground black pepper
- Kurt Nutmeg
Fry the chopped onion in oil until golden brown.
Add crushed garlic and finely chopped mushrooms.
And fry while stirring.
Add the rest of the ingredients except the cream and wine and bring to a boil.
Stir lightly from time to time.
Cook on low heat for about 30 minutes
Add the wine and cream and mix
Cook for another 10 minutes