Vegan mushroom soup is steamy and rich for cool days and just when you want it.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Medium chopped onion
- Two crushed garlic cloves
- Champignon Mushroom Basket
- Half a glass of white wine
- 3 tablespoons a. mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 a box of vegetable cream
- Ground black pepper
- Kurt Nutmeg
Fry the chopped onion in oil until golden brown.
Add crushed garlic and finely chopped mushrooms.
And fry while stirring.
Add the rest of the ingredients except the cream and wine and bring to a boil.
Stir lightly from time to time.
Cook on low heat for about 30 minutes
Add the wine and cream and mix
Cook for another 10 minutes
- Health issues from dairy products!any Americans, including some vegetarians, are still consuming large amounts of dairy products, and the […]
- 10 Reasons why the meat and dairy industry is unsustainableWhether you like it or not, eating dairy products has become a big problem for […]
- Semi Vegetarian Diet To Lose WeightToday, people are willing to do anything to achieve weight loss. There are so many new […]
- Spinach: Nutrition Facts and Health BenefitsLet me introduce SPINACH Nutrition here on Vegan Diet Society! I guess everybody knows spinach nutrition. […]
- The Right Diet Can Fight CancerAccording to the World Health Organization, cancer is one of the leading causes of death globally. […]
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency SymptomsFor the most part, Vitamin B12 is an easy to come by vitamin that is […]