Vegan mushroom soup is steamy and rich for cool days and just when you want it.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Medium chopped onion
- Two crushed garlic cloves
- Champignon Mushroom Basket
- Half a glass of white wine
- 3 tablespoons a. mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 a box of vegetable cream
- Ground black pepper
- Kurt Nutmeg
Fry the chopped onion in oil until golden brown.
Add crushed garlic and finely chopped mushrooms.
And fry while stirring.
Add the rest of the ingredients except the cream and wine and bring to a boil.
Stir lightly from time to time.
Cook on low heat for about 30 minutes
Add the wine and cream and mix
Cook for another 10 minutes
- Jalapeno Popper with Macadamia-Cheese and Fig SauceA tasty combination of spicy, sweet, and tangy, these vegan poppers make a great snack … Read more
- How To Make Your Own Soy Milk YogurtHere's how to make your own Soy milk yogurt: Ingredients: 1 bag of Bai Sheng … Read more
- Vegan Yogurt Smoothie RecipeOne thing that many people miss with vegan smoothies is the yogurt. Yogurt smoothies are … Read more
- How to Make the Best GuacamoleLet’s celebrate Mexican heritage and culture! And what party spread is complete without guacamole? Here’s … Read more
- Eggplant Parmesan RecipeIf you have any questions about this recipe, feel free to let me know in … Read more
- How To Make Vegan S’MoresThis quick and easy vegan s'mores recipe can be made at home (no fire necessary) … Read more