Vegan mushroom soup is steamy and rich for cool days and just when you want it.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Medium chopped onion
- Two crushed garlic cloves
- Champignon Mushroom Basket
- Half a glass of white wine
- 3 tablespoons a. mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 a box of vegetable cream
- Ground black pepper
- Kurt Nutmeg
Fry the chopped onion in oil until golden brown.
Add crushed garlic and finely chopped mushrooms.
And fry while stirring.
Add the rest of the ingredients except the cream and wine and bring to a boil.
Stir lightly from time to time.
Cook on low heat for about 30 minutes
Add the wine and cream and mix
Cook for another 10 minutes
- Vegetarian SlimmingIf you’ve never dieted before and you have no idea where to start, the prospect […]
- 10 Tips For A Healthy Vegan Weight Loss PlanIf you are obese or overweight, you are not alone! Using body mass index as […]
- 8 Easy Ways To Eat Healthy On The Cheap!How to eat healthy on the cheap ? and ways to eat better on the […]
- My Experience With Intermittent Fasting 16/8 For Six MonthsI have been practicing intermittent fasting 16/8 since Decembre 2019. During that time I followed […]
- 11 Amazing Reasons to Keep Coconut Oil in Your KitchenAs a saturated fat, we know some are weary about using coconut oil in their […]
- Is a Vegetarian Diet Suitable for Everyone?Everyone knows that the food they eat has a profound effect upon their health, mostly […]