Vegan mushroom soup is steamy and rich for cool days and just when you want it.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Medium chopped onion
- Two crushed garlic cloves
- Champignon Mushroom Basket
- Half a glass of white wine
- 3 tablespoons a. mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 a box of vegetable cream
- Ground black pepper
- Kurt Nutmeg
Fry the chopped onion in oil until golden brown.
Add crushed garlic and finely chopped mushrooms.
And fry while stirring.
Add the rest of the ingredients except the cream and wine and bring to a boil.
Stir lightly from time to time.
Cook on low heat for about 30 minutes
Add the wine and cream and mix
Cook for another 10 minutes
- 3 Reasons To Eat High Carb Raw VeganHere are 3 reasons why you have to eat high carb raw vegan: Table of […]
- What is a Juice Diet?When I talk about a juice diet here, I will be referring to the lemon […]
- Lowering Bad Cholesterol on a Plant Based DietAt the end of last year I went in for a check up and had […]
- Reversing Type 2 Diabetes Through The Vegan & Vegetarian DietUntil now, my whole approach has been about managing the impact of my type 2 […]
- The Difference Between The Fruit Diet and The Juice DietThe main difference between the fruit diet and the juice diet are the foods they include. The fruit diet […]
- What is The Difference Between a Plant Based Diet vs Vegan?What is a Vegan diet? How does it differ from a Vegetarian diet? Are they […]