Vegan mushroom soup is steamy and rich for cool days and just when you want it.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Medium chopped onion
- Two crushed garlic cloves
- Champignon Mushroom Basket
- Half a glass of white wine
- 3 tablespoons a. mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 a box of vegetable cream
- Ground black pepper
- Kurt Nutmeg
Fry the chopped onion in oil until golden brown.
Add crushed garlic and finely chopped mushrooms.
And fry while stirring.
Add the rest of the ingredients except the cream and wine and bring to a boil.
Stir lightly from time to time.
Cook on low heat for about 30 minutes
Add the wine and cream and mix
Cook for another 10 minutes
- Vegan Oatmeal Cookies With Coconut & Chocolate ChipsIf you are planning to serve your guests with a vegan diet in the coming … Read more
- Dim Sums With An Oil Free Chili Garlic SauceOil free dim sums full of plant based protein that have a filling that feels … Read more
- Eggplant Parmesan RecipeIf you have any questions about this recipe, feel free to let me know in … Read more
- How to make vegan dumplingsWhen making dumplings, you need to pay attention to the stuffing. According to different personal … Read more
- How to make vegetable stockPrepare the cauldron with a wide variety of vegetables (you can look for vegetable delivery … Read more
- How to make French Onion SoupFrench onion soup recipe is a type of soup usually based on meat stock and … Read more